Photo

Just got back from NKOTB concert!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 JoLo908

JoLo908
  • 889 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 01:02 AM

Just got back from the New Kids concert, and for any of you who are going to go (I saw posts about it) it was amazing! They were just as good, if not better, than they were when I went 19 years ago. They did a lot of great new songs, and did all the old favorites. And Jordan can still hit ALL those high notes perfectly. It was just such a great time, and all of my friends had an amazing time as well!

#2 kr3611

kr3611
    • 127 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 01:11 AM

I'm so jealous! The concert here is while we are gone for our wedding..Did they sing a lot of their old stuff?

#3 FLgator

FLgator
      • 253 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 05:56 AM

Glad to hear you had a great time! Do you happen to know if any regular stores carry tshirts you can buy? My bf's b-day is Friday and she will be going to the concert in Nov. ..I thought a tshirt would be a good gift.

#4 JennyK

JennyK
        • 3,502 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 07:44 AM

Im going tonight!! I can't WAIT!!!

#5 Leia78

Leia78
          • VIP Member
          • 2,459 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 08:45 AM

I was such a big fan of theirs when I was a kid. My fav was Joey...I had pics of him all over my room (wall to wall)! I'm jealous :)

#6 JoLo908

JoLo908
            • 889 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 08:46 AM

They did almost all of their old popular songs... so good! I would try e-bay to get a shirt. You are going to have so much fun!!!

#7 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
              • VIP Member
              • 18,452 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 08:48 AM

I wanna go to NKOTB too. that sounds like so much fun. Glad ya enjoyed it
                ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#8 ret2010

ret2010
                • 289 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 09:04 AM

I went to the concert on Sunday night here in Toronto! I went with the same girlfriends I went with when I was 11! (Minus our moms!) We screamed just as much on Sunday night as we did back when we were kids! We didn't sit down the whole time!!

#9 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
                  • 1,236 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 09:18 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by JoLo908
                    Just got back from the New Kids concert, and for any of you who are going to go (I saw posts about it) it was amazing! They were just as good, if not better, than they were when I went 19 years ago. They did a lot of great new songs, and did all the old favorites. And Jordan can still hit ALL those high notes perfectly. It was just such a great time, and all of my friends had an amazing time as well!
                    Ooohhh YAY!! Thanks for posting this..I am going on November 5th in Philly with 10 friends and we are all SOOO excited! I'm glad to hear they do the old songs!!!
                    Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
                    My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#10 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
                    • 5,681 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 09:44 AM

OMG I am so jealous!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users