Sign in to follow this  
FoxyBride

Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred

Subbi, hope you join in our challenge too!  One month, how exciting! 

I was proud of myself for getting through 3 days without stopping on level 1.  I can't imagine weighted jumping jacks!!!  Way to go shan!

I could not get myself up early enough this morning to get in my 30 minutes with Jillian.  I HAVE to do it this evening when I get home. 

Whoa how my arms hurt already just reading this ;-)  LOL Way to go Shan!!! 

Originally Posted by shan0487 View Post

I started Level 3 on Saturday! My arms were killing me due to the jumping jacks with weights! I managed to still lose 2 pounds over the weekend even after the beer drinking and bbq's! :)

come on lovepa don't stop!

Day 4 was awesome those push up still gets me but i'm pushing!!! 

Originally Posted by lovepea View Post

I was proud of myself for getting through 3 days without stopping on level 1.  I can't imagine weighted jumping jacks!!!  Way to go shan!

I could not get myself up early enough this morning to get in my 30 minutes with Jillian.  I HAVE to do it this evening when I get home. 

Thanks ladies! :) Day 4 on level 3 is a lot easier, my arms don't hurt (in comparison) anymore! :)

Sorry Guys I totally made an error in typing up it should be 2 months away. well as today 68 days to go! but I am totally joining your challenge! yay!

OKay... so I failed last night.  I got home from work at 8:30pm.  It was just too late :( 

But I did get it done this morning though!  The push ups are killer for me.  I even do the "modified" on my knees push ups. 

I'm in the same boat.. I do the modified as well and I still have to minue at least 5 from the second set.....

OKay... so I failed last night.  I got home from work at 8:30pm.  It was just too late :( 

But I did get it done this morning though!  The push ups are killer for me.  I even do the "modified" on my knees push ups. 

Okay ladies, got one Jillian workout last night and one this morning.  The back to back isn't so great though.  I feel like I need to mix it up or something from day to day.  Maybe tomorrow I try workout 2 for some variety.

Great minds think alike... I'm on day 5 and was planning to start the 1 at night and 1 in the morning workout....  I glimpsed at level 2 but will finish up level 1 as is (I so want to be able to finish all of the push-ups).  But, I add on Zumba after my works outs and alternate that with 10 minute pilates (slim and sculpt).  It makes it fun well for me anyway ;-)

Okay ladies, got one Jillian workout last night and one this morning.  The back to back isn't so great though.  I feel like I need to mix it up or something from day to day.  Maybe tomorrow I try workout 2 for some variety.

I've switched to every other day with the video.  Feel like a cop-out a little, but it was getting too repetitive every day!

Are any of you girls still doing this?