Sign in to follow this  
FoxyBride

Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred

I just did the shred for the first time this week. I have been so busy and the stress made me sick, but now I'm back on track. The cardio gets easier and easier but the shoulder exercises are still killing me, even though I can go longer with weights on that last strength circuit now.

Second day of the Shred for me, missed out yesterday as worked all day then straight out for meal il late, my god i´m feeling it today though.... got to go and do an 8hr shift in 40ºheat in a scabby bar now.... deep joy!

I've done it twice this week, we're going out of town so not sure if there will be a third time. Yesterday it was all much easier and I thought about starting doing level 2 from now on. We'll see how that goes ;)

oooohhhh just tried level 2, think i must be getting marginally fitter, or maybe i´m just used to the pain!  my OH was working out with his weights so that was spurring me on! having a glass of cava now, does that defeat the object?

I did level 3 for the first time last night and then again tonight.  I think its more strength than cardio (I know the 3-2-1 system) but even the cardio stuff uses weights sometimes.  I fared better than I thought but could def feel it in my shoulders, thighs, most everywhere really.  Good luck!!

I hear ya BachataBride - i have just been mentally exhausted from work by the time I get home, make dinner and clean up I am finished for the night and only want to think about zzzzz

Originally Posted by BachataBride View Post

I fail...I just can't make myself do it.... sad.gif

I took a break for a week (read I was busy and too lazy to do it) and started again today. It feels so good when I'm done. I will try level 2 tomorrow (this is a goal not a promise lol).