Sign in to follow this  
cessyboston

omg i leave in 2 weeks

Wow this is crazy, I can not believe how time flies, but I am so ready, I have never felt more peace in my life, also I have never felt so much love its a bit overwelming for me but I have staying in the moment. Everyone is so excited . I have to say my husband to be has been so awesome he has been by my side planning everything with me he even has graphs for the guests to see what items are going in each bag, he has helped so much.. I think the key to this planning thing has been organization (sp).....I will post my planning thread soon.....the only thing left we have is packing and putting a few more blings on our menu cards and table numbers....I still have no idea what I would have done with this forum, the original girls as well as new and of course mrs Tammy...I am so ready to be Mrs Martell.......

Yay Erica!!!! That is so exciting! And we are all so excited to see your planning thread, but more importantly your wedding pics which are going to be TOTALLY amazing!!!

hooray! erica ive been looking forward to seeing your planning thread soon for a couple weeks now cheesy.gif

Wooo Erica! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait for the planning thread, wedding review, and WEDDING PICS! You are going to look so stunning, I just know it!