Sign in to follow this  
jlwhite5

Undecided Bride

Hello! My name is Janie and I am in the very beginning stages of planning of what I hope will be an unforgettable destination wedding. The only thing we really know for sure right now is the wedding date, which is December 18, 2009. Fiance and I have been engaged since Christmas day 2007, and we've been talking about our wedding for even longer. We had originally planned a traditional church wedding, but the longer we're together, the more we want something fun and intimate. I love the idea of a DW, but I've become overwhelmed with trying to find the right place. We know we want somewhere with crystal waters, an available wedding packag, and rather inexpensive. Other than that - clueless! I need a lot of help and direction, and I'm really hoping y'all can help me!

Welcome!!!

You are in the right place. Check out all of the wedding reviews, location forums and start asking questions. You'll narrow it down, but that is the toughest part! The sky is the limit. So have fun!

Congrats and welcome to the forum! Search through the different threads and read some of the reviews to get an idea of where. That's a start for you. But after you pick a place it gets much easier.

Happy Planning!

Welcome to the forum

I think choosing the destination is the hardset part. I would recommend reading the reviews from other DW brides and take it from there.

You will find loads of info and ideas to ensure your wedding is fabulous