Photo

Travis Barker & DJ AM in plane crash

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 MissLucky7Bride

MissLucky7Bride
  • 147 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 07:21 PM

OMG! Thank you for the update and for the link of the MSNBC video - so tradegic! I will keep them and in my thoughts!

#22 JoLo908

JoLo908
    • 889 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 10:06 PM

My friends and I were talking about it... a lot of times you see celebrities on TV and in the media so much that you get a feeling as if you know them... I guess it is like the shock of when tragic things happen to celebrities, you feel that way.... I personally hope they recover as well and my prayers go out to those who didn't make it, celebrity or not... but you do get that feeling.

#23 kellywinter1

kellywinter1
      • 305 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 03:59 PM

That's crazy that they were the only two to make it. If I were them I would totally feel like there was a reason as to why I made it and the others didn't. I think I would examine my life and try to figure out if I am truely serving my purpose in life. My prayers will be with the families of all those in the crash.

#24 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 04:16 PM

I read somewhere that they were able to get out of the plane and were trying to put themselves out. An eye witness said they were screaming that there were people in the plane and couldn't get them out cause of the fire. So sad!

#25 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 22 September 2008 - 04:46 PM

I cannot imagine seeing my friends trapped like that. Hopefully the others did not suffer. Unfortunately Travis and Adam will have a long recovery, burns are incredibly painful and the recovery is also painful because of all the skin grafts.
          My DH mentioned that Travis will have a hard time because of all his tatoos, I don't really know how they will work around that for the skin grafts.
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#26 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
          • VIP Member
          • 3,160 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 07:57 AM

Has anyone heard anything else about this today I swear I hear dthis AM that Travis died, ?? I was getting ready for work and I thought I heard them say that?!! I noticed this was written on the 20th, I didnt even see this thread. I thought it happened last night when I heard it this am. I live under a rock sometimes.

#27 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 08:00 AM

I haven't heard that, last I heard they were expected to full recover

#28 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
              • VIP Member
              • 3,160 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 08:07 AM

i must have heard it wrong, it was too early.

yari- i always feel so sad for the families too, even when i dont know them at all. its a terrible feeling to lose someone and i guess thats why we feel so bad, b/c we relate :o(

#29 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
                • 687 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 08:15 AM

I haven't seen that anywhere either!
                  Photography by Tamm's Photos
                  http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

#30 Christine

Christine
                  • VIP Member
                  • 21,514 posts
                  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 23 September 2008 - 12:05 PM

looking now for that, but I would be so sad, he has two young children.
                  Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users