Photo

DREAMS PUERTO VALLARTA "thread"

• Please log in to reply
2227 replies to this topic

#861 KarenM

KarenM
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 08:16 PM

Congrats Jess!! And welcome back as a Mrs! Those pics are gorgeous! I love the beach set-up and they put so much thought into making everything unique & special. I can't wait to read your review!

Can't wait to hear from Autumn & Jill soon!

Jamie, I read your review - thanks so much for posting it! It's really helpful to find out some of the things we need to be aware of in having a wedding there.
    Hope your FIL has a speedy recovery. I can't believe that happened! Does he know what happened? Did he trip or have a stroke or just pass out?

#862 smith3576

smith3576
    • 290 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 04:35 PM

Thanks Karen. He just fainted- he has low blood pressure, and just stood up too quickly! You never know what will happen!!!

We got our video from Ray at Promovision - it's great - I need to write a review. Still haven't heard from Elizabeth Lloyd about our pictures yet though.
      We're married! Jamie

#863 Sandy

Sandy
      • 75 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 06:35 PM

Getting married in one month at a villa but guests (including me and FI) are staying at Dreams in Nuevo - I can't say how much I REGRET not having booked at Dreams Puerto Vallarta instead - it seems like it is 1000 times better than the one in Nuevo I wanted to change but it was too late : ( ..so all in all..i'm jealous of all you ladies

#864 Jess

Jess
        • 4,455 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 06:59 PM

Sandy, I've heard Nuevo is awesome...and it is new! don't worry about it, seriously, it is still Dreams -you will love it

#865 ChicagoPT

ChicagoPT
          • 307 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 08:01 PM

Sandy- Ive stayed at both hotels. They both have their goods and bads. Dreams PV's food is better but we definately liked the pools at Villamagna. We also like the fact that we could walk up and down the beach...not nearly as secluded. Dont feel bad about booking there...we had a great time. The rooms are nice..weird setup with the tub in the middle and its really open..but it was fine. Everyone is really nice and accomodating. Im sure your guests will be happy there. Let me know if you have any questions. We just went to villamagna in October.

#866 Jess

Jess
            • 4,455 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 07:23 PM

hey ladies - posted my review - here it is:
              Jess' Dreams PV, Dazzling Details, Iglesia de Guadalupe, and Banana Cantina Review - Best Destination Wedding Forum ~ The Ultimate Destination Wedding Resource

#867 KarenM

KarenM
              • 1,920 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 09:59 PM

I saw it & I loved it!!! great review!

#868 Jess

Jess
                • 4,455 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 02:44 AM

aww thanks Karen - now we get to all live vicarioulsy through you :)

#869 Sandy

Sandy
                  • 75 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 03:28 PM

Awesome review Jess - you look SO stunning! What a beautiful wedding!

#870 jonesgym01

jonesgym01
                    • Banned
                    • 19 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 11:37 AM

Hi everyone,
                      I am getting married 10/26/10 in PV and we (and the guests) are staying at the Dreams PV. Our actual ceremony/reception location is not at the resort though. I was actually just at Dreams this past October doing some of our wedding planning at our actual ceremony site. I'd be happy to share any info about the resort or send some pics to other Dreams PV brides who maybe haven't been there before. We saw several weddings while we were there. Just let me know. Happy planning!

-Amanda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users