DREAMS PUERTO VALLARTA "thread"

• Please log in to reply
2227 replies to this topic

#2191 EmBren

EmBren
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:25 AM

Hi,

I'm new to this site, but we have booked our wedding for May, 2013 at dream PV. We were going to book the free wedding, but Eleane is our WC and she informed us there is no reception with this package. With the amount it would cost us to pay for a reception, we ended up staying with the ultimate package and a reception on the terrace. 

I'm wondering if anyone has heard about where to move after the reception ends at 1030?

Em.

#2192 BeachGlamBride

BeachGlamBride
    • 3 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:56 PM

Hello! My Fiance & I have decided to have our wedding at Dreams PV in December 2014. It's too soon to email with the WC but, I have read through all 216 pages of this thread and I can't wait to start being able to plan!

#2193 Jenny2014

Jenny2014
      • 503 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:36 AM

Hi BeachGlamBride!

My finance and I will be getting married at Dreams in September 2014!

We were actually just there this past September, and that is where he proposed (on our 10th anniversary dinner!), so it holds a special place in our hearts :)

Have you been to Dreams before??

Looking forward to goign through this process with you!

Jenny

#2194 kcar

kcar
        • 2 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:23 PM

Hey Ladies!

My fiance and I are getting married at Dreams this coming fall.  Does anyone have a recommendation for DJ or minister (we are doing a symbolic ceremony)?

Also, how was the photography that was included in the package?  I really don't want to risk not getting nice pictures!!

Thanks!!

#2195 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:50 PM

would anyone be interested in a Dreams PV Wedding Webinar?  If there is enough interest, we can schedule one.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2196 Jenny2014

Jenny2014
          • 503 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:00 AM

Originally Posted by Tammy Host 

would anyone be interested in a Dreams PV Wedding Webinar?  If there is enough interest, we can schedule one.

I would, absolutely!!!

#2197 Kate G

Kate G
            • 55 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:08 AM

What exactly would the Webinar entail? Sounds cool regardless!

Attached Files

#2198 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by Kate G 

Wedding webinars are a great way to learn about planning a wedding at your resort.  We would have some from the resort on to do a wedding presentation, then a Q & A session, then we would give you different travel options, group amenities, group blocks vs. individual bookings, etc.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2199 Jenny2014

Jenny2014
              • 503 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:30 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Kate G 

Wedding webinars are a great way to learn about planning a wedding at your resort.  We would have some from the resort on to do a wedding presentation, then a Q & A session, then we would give you different travel options, group amenities, group blocks vs. individual bookings, etc.

Sounds about perfect! Would answer a lot of questions and be good to know how to go about getting the planning in progress :D

#2200 Kate G

Kate G
                • 55 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 02:15 PM

Oh okay, I'm getting married in a couple months so have this planned already but that would probably be very helpful to someone earlier in the process!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users