Kat's Review Dreams Cancun 9-7-8

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#31 Kat81

• VIP Member
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 12:10 AM

When we got to the resort I got a head count of everyone that wanted to go on the cruise. I went to the concierge and she arranged it for me. She just reserved it for 18 people and gave me a confirmation number. It was pretty simple. Then we all took a taxi down there and waited in line and paid. Like I said though Make sure you get there early. We were there like 45 min early and barely got to sit together. They did however excuse us for dinner together first before everyone else. That was kinda cool.

Advice on how to deal with it all...I don't really have any. It is the things you don't think will happen that happen lol. Who would have thought the videographer wouldn't be there? Not me! I didn't think to tell my mom to check to make sure he was there. As for the Terrace yes half of it is in and half of it is out. It's more of a mini lobby for the club.... They for some reason set it up inside and there are fans in there but I guess they dont work. And it wasn't that windy and everyone was sweating. So, Ryan just had them move it all outside which was lovely. Gaby is seriously a flake BUT Claudia is usually there to save the day. She just happened to be out of country during my wedding. I am sure your wedding will be perfect!!

#32 Kat81

• VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 12:12 AM

We used the officiant's script. He was easy to understand and it was just a basic really quick ceremony. We decided not to do any sand or hand ceremony and honestly it probably lasted MAYBE ten minutes. It was short and sweet.

#33 kpate79

• 107 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 03:02 AM

Thanks for the review! You look beautiful in your picture!!

#34 Jen_S

• 3,737 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 08:40 AM

Great Review!! Sorry some things did not go as planned but Congrats on marrying Mister Right!!
          Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#35 Samantha S

Samantha S
          • 369 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 02:12 AM

Nice, thank you so much! 10 minutes is perfect! Seriously, those are the best weddings-- people are always like, woo hoo!!!! Thanks again.

#36 kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,921 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 09:12 AM

Kat! You are gorgeous! And lucky to have Jeremy... he is a super sweet guyand a great swing dancer too! (we went to college together) Im sure that he will make up for the lack of a video!

Best wishes to you and your hubby girl!

#37 Celina

• Banned
              • 2,811 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 10:31 AM

Oh, Kat - I am so sorry about the video mess. I don't know what I would have done.

I am glad that everything else turned out for you and that you didnt let it get to you! You are now a Mrs! Congratulations and glad to have you back! You look beautiful!
                "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#38 lmg970

• 316 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 11:03 AM

that does stink, things like that are what make me nervous about my DW, but I am glad you have happy memories and I am sure your photo will have great pics

#39 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
                  • 18,452 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 12:25 PM

Congratulations Kat. that sucks about the videographer but i'm sure your photos will be absolutely gorgeous and your grandma will love them.
                    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#40 bbpacco

• 146 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 09:51 AM

Congra~ Great review Kat! Yikes... Gaby is my WC, and your review does make me feel worry as well... I guess I'll need to keep calling her to make sure she has everything done that day?!

Sorry about the video part, and I would be very pissed too if they forget to bring him in since I am in a similar situation which video is needed to show after...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users