Photo

Minute Chocolate Mug Cake

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#11 KLC77

KLC77
  • 2,207 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 11:04 PM

This looks great and the gift idea is awesome. I would love to get it.
    ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#12 Corvette79

Corvette79
    • 200 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 03:14 AM

Holy Crap! who knew this existed? This is bad news for the wedding dress diet!

#13 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 12 September 2008 - 11:28 AM

i still have not tried it but think from the pictures that it def. needs chocolate chips or something...or those tofee/chocolate pieces...or a snicker's chopped into it...yummy

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#14 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 11:35 AM

Or peanut butter cups. I love anything with those!
        Happily married since 2008

#15 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 11:53 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
        Or peanut butter cups. I love anything with those!
        oohh...if you put a few mini peanut butter cup in the center

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#16 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,532 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:02 PM

You guys are KILLING me! I want one of these soooo bad right now! I love the peanut butter cup idea...amazing.

#17 Angel

Angel
          • 2,635 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:07 PM

I will definitely have to try it out this weekend with the kids.
            I may try it with some vanilla icecream with hershey choloclate on top.
            I think you started something Tammy.

#18 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 01:26 PM

Angel- I think the kids will like it. You could totally make it so they could each personalize their own cake. LIke have different frosting options or different "middle" options. So fun! I want to have my own microwave cake party.
              Happily married since 2008

#19 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 02:16 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
              Angel- I think the kids will like it. You could totally make it so they could each personalize their own cake. LIke have different frosting options or different "middle" options. So fun! I want to have my own microwave cake party.
              totally! you can let everyone totally personalize it..how fun would it be for kids?!

i did read to make sure not to overstir the batter as it will get chewy...they say it is even better to beat the egg slightly first.

Awards and recognition: 

#20 Angel

Angel
              • 2,635 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 02:16 PM

I have to prepare myself for this. I already know they will be bouncing off the walls.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users