Photo

Beach Wedding Dress--

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 ToBeMitchell

ToBeMitchell
  • 67 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 01:15 PM

Does anyone know of a good place to find wedding dresses for the beach? What's the attire when having a beach wedding?

#2 angela1184

angela1184
    • 104 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 01:24 PM

i say whatever you like go with. personally i like the sleek simple look but i have seen some brides w the full on poofy gowns--its whatever you have invisioned for your special day.

i have been looking online for destination type dresses but so far no luck on my end. my wedding is not until Nov 09 so i will start looking in stores over the next few months. i found this discounted site with a few if you are interested in taking a look.

good luck!

Alyce Destinations Wedding Dresses : Wedding Dresses, Prom Dresses, Wedding Accessories at BestBridalPrices.com

Maggie Sottero Destinations Wedding Dresses : Wedding Dresses, Prom Dresses, Wedding Accessories at BestBridalPrices.com

Dessy Wedding Dresses : Wedding Dresses, Prom Dresses, Wedding Accessories at BestBridalPrices.com

#3 CayoLargo

CayoLargo
      • 177 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 02:28 PM

Dessy Wedding Dresses : Wedding Dresses, Prom Dresses, Wedding Accessories at BestBridalPrices.com[/QUOTE]

I was not looking for a dress but this link is great for all kinds of things...thanks so much for posting this link.
        Engaged: December 25, 2007
        Married: February 4, 2009
        Wedding Destination: Cuba
        Wedding Resort: Sol Cayo Largo
        http://www.mywedding...rheannasweddinghttp://www.pictage.com/625373

#4 Blkatz

Blkatz
        • 1,025 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 02:32 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by ToBeMitchell
          Does anyone know of a good place to find wedding dresses for the beach? What's the attire when having a beach wedding?

It all depends on what you want! IT is your day so you get to dictate what you where! I decided not to do a train but I still got a great wedding dress. I know that someone else suggested Maggie dresses-they are great. Also look at Mora Lee and Private Lable by G...check out the thread "Show us your dress"

#5 beachbride09

beachbride09
          • 150 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 02:37 PM

I found my dress here:

PeriMart.com An international shopping site :: Bridal :: Wedding Dresses
            http://farm4.static.....3ca1220c_m.jpgJanuary 20, 2009
            Grand Cayman Island

#6 bumbles

bumbles
            • 574 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 07:17 PM

Augusta Jones makes chic dresses great for a beach wedding. I tried on a couple loved them both. Augusta Jones

Romona Keveza, esp her Legends Collection, has great lines. I ended up purchasing a dress from her Legends line :)

Also try Modern Trousseau. Modern Trouseau :::: Bridal Gowns & Accessories, Mother of the Occasion dresses I tried on the Keira and loved it. So tiers were so soft and the belt added a nice sparkle. The Ashley is beautiful too.

There are so many options so have fun shopping! :) I'm excited for you! Dress shopping was so much fun. I am tempted to visit more salons just to try on more dresses haha :)

#7 JoLo908

JoLo908
              • 889 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 08:27 PM

Anything light... that is what I consider beachy!!

#8 slm278

slm278
                • 8 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 10:58 PM

I checked that sight and they have the dress I want for half the price of anywhere else. Did you buy your dress from that sight. If so, how long did it take to get your dress? And how is the quality?
                  Thanks

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by beachbride09

#9 montegobay09

montegobay09
                  • 832 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 11:06 PM

If you're not looking for anything pouffy I went with ordering a bridesmaid's dress in white. It's much more practical for a beach wedding and it much easier on the budget. As soon as you add the word wedding to anything the price goes sky hight. ...just a suggestion!

#10 Jennifer Davis

Jennifer Davis
                    • 582 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 07:16 PM

Nicole Miller Official Store

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users