• Please log in to reply
1293 replies to this topic

#401 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,368 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 04:43 PM

I'm now officially under 3 months. Crazy! I can't believe all the stuff that has to be done. I feel like I haven't been paying attention to the stuff for me...shoes, veil, jewelry, etc. I guess I had better get cracking!

#402 kiki317

kiki317
    • 162 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 06:18 PM

LOL- Kristy- you'd better get a move on!! I gort all my stuff out of the way first- now i need to get my FI's clothes and ring for the big day! He's been insisting that he's going to lose some weight and wants to wait to get them, but that's it already- i need to cross it off my list!!!

#403 Blkatz

Blkatz
      • 1,025 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 06:20 PM

ugh-I am having such an issue with FI outfit. I have an idea of what I want him to wear but it is still freezing cold out here and no one has linen pants right now! Had anyone else gotten their FI outfit yet?
        Oh and by the way-I am officially out of control with my OOT bags

#404 drtracy

drtracy
        • 436 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 07:37 PM

Ha, Blkatz I'm right there with you, I keep thinking of something else I HAVE to add. At this rate I'm going to need bigger bags!

I am also having FI outfit issues. We have the linen pants but I want him to wear a long-sleeved white Guayabera type shirt. The only ones I can find online are either really plain (as in no pattern) or have random colors in their designs. Ugghhh...
          Any good websites out there?

I think that Old Navy was carrying guys linen pants for a while. They might still have some on clearance....

#405 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 5,369 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 07:45 PM

We just FI's outfit last week PHEW - it was a big one. He is wearing a poplin "stone color" suit from Brooks Brothers :)

Re: Linen pants - have you checked out regular dept stores, I think towards the end of Feb they should be getting their spring/summer stuff. Actually I think Brooks Brothers had some. We originally wanted FI to wear a linen suit but all the pants looked like PJs haha. I think if you do the linen pants and Guayabera type shirt it looks great - just not a whole suit!

drTracey/aka date twin - I think there are some threads on where ppl posted the online sites they got their Guayabera shirts and they didnt look plain. Also have you check Tommy Bahama? Its more pricey but he has some good stuff. PS how is it only 2.5 months ahhh!

Blkats - I know what you mean about the OOT bags - Im starting to get that way too. I want to add EVERYTHING and then i think about carrying all down to mexico. I think its cuz we all want our guests to feel welcome and excited and thank them for making the trip

#406 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 5,369 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 07:46 PM

Irk double post!

#407 happygilmore

happygilmore
              • 576 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 07:48 PM

We just ordered custom made shirts from Wedding tropics. One for the groom, his father, brother, and my nephew who is the ring bearer

#408 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 5,369 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 07:52 PM

PS here is a link to the suit we got at BB

Brooks Brothers | Men | Summer Suits | BrooksCool® Two-Button Poplin Suit

#409 drtracy

drtracy
                  • 436 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 07:59 PM

Excellent, thanks happy and Yael, I'll check them out. I have all the dad's and GMs set, just need the FI. *sigh*

#410 Blkatz

Blkatz
                    • 1,025 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 08:02 PM

oohh-Yael thanks for the Brooks brothers website. There is a pair of pants on there that are perfect :)
                      And I have so much stuff for the OOT bags that FI told me that I was nuts :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users