Sign in to follow this  
*Casey*

May 2009 Brides

drtracy -

I'm with you and your planning. This is why we chose mexico so we didnt have to worry about too much planning and stress. We'll see how stressed I am the closer we get.

Yamille if you're staying the same then you are replacing the fat with muscle which is so much better for you.

Nope not really just diet, it in i've changed it completely lol and i'm excercising 2 hard 30 min sessions and 2 easier classes a week - i used to be really fit and PT thinks my body is just going back to it. Wish I could shift the love handles tho lol

Can someone press the pause button!!! Time is flying by to quick!

So I have my BD pics in 3 weeks, final fitting in 1 week, just picked my AHR dress up. And of course haven't dropped a since pound of the 30 I wanted to loose before the wedding.

Harty I give you all the credit in the world to drop those pounds! I really decided not to stress myself out. I have a wacked out schedule. Well I have an 8-4 job, it just happens to be 8PM to 4AM! And if I want to get anything accomplished, I can't really flip my whole life around since I use the afternoon to run errands, do stuff around the house, ect.

Next week my mom is coming down, so we're going to pack alot of the OOT bag stuff and put it in the closet. So that will be done. We're also going to order the candy bar favors and finish the centerpieces for the AHR.

My to do list is shrinking, thank god. Now if I could get my waist and thighs to do the same thing I'd be on the ball!!

Lol it's hard thats for sure and sometimes i don't want to go to the gym but i think i only stick to it because i have to walk past the gym to get to my car from work and so he'd grab me anyway lol

A quick fix is to not eat bread after about 3pm and if you snack make it fruit honestly it'll start to roll off lol

Thanks for the tips Harty!

Cattie - I know what you mean - I need time to stop too! I cant believe how fast May is approaching!! So much to do!

Harty ~ that's so funny. I have to walk by the gym when I leave work (yea, for having a free gym at work). If I bring my gym clothes that day I can't just walk by, I feel like everyone stares and knows I'm a slacker!

I just sent our invites out today. STDs went out forever ago but we sent the formals out today, including our AHR information which isn't until July. That's a big relief, everything else seems manageable now. I do feel guilty that I didn't DIY my invites though. All the ones I've seen on the forum have been so great. I went for fast, inexpensive and casual. I'll have to beef up my creativity on our OOT bags and what not.

KittenHeart - its At Home Reception :) I was struggling with that one too for a while

drTracey - Congrats on sending info out - always feels so good :) We were the same - cheap and inexpensive. I am just not a DIY person. I have ZERO creative juices flowing in my body!

It does feel good to have that done. I'm going to pretend I'm creative next week since I don't have to work. Hopefully I'll come up with some cute things to share!