JUNE 2009 BRIDES post
Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:54 PM
Left to do:
-guestbook (making a photobook from mypublisher.com)
-do the contract with the table and chair rental company so we have places for people to sit during dinner
-order chair sashes
-make b-pic book for Josh's wedding gift
-get snacks for OOT bags before we leave
-bridal portraits are this Sunday
-three more showers
-get parent gifts
-mail invites next week!
-send out AHR invites before we leave for the wedding
-finalize AHR details
-pick up Josh's ring from the jewelers
-pack, pack, and pack some more!
That's about it for me. :-)
Posted 16 April 2009 - 06:48 PM
Since the wedding is really small (immediate family only).
I still have to...
-pick out rings.
-move in to his house
-make parent gift (probably write a meaningful letter)
-attend showers (one this Sat. another first Sunday of May)
Even though it's so little, it seems like a lot of work yet to be done!
Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:18 PM
"Treasure Chest" for rings (RB will carry down the aisle)
Two wood buckets stained to match chest for FG's to carry
Ordered fans from oriental trading
Bought ribbon for fans
Material for FG dresses
Gifts ...for everyone!
Bose system for reception
Get ring sized
...right now I think these are the most important items...we'll see!
Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:22 PM
Posted 23 April 2009 - 03:07 PM
Our wedding is 6/25 and here is what we have done so far:
- STD's went out last summer
- Like I just said invitations went out last week
- I have my first dress fitting this Saturday
- Bridesmaids dressed have been picked up and delivered to the girls
- Bridesmaids / Groomsmen gifts have been bought
- Contents for the OOT Bags have been purchase
- We bought our rings (My FI's ring came in a few weeks ago..just waiting on mine)
- Wedding Day Jewelry and Shoes purchase
- Photographer booked
- To date, 45 guests have booked for Mexico
Things to do:
- Print our logo onto transfer paper and iron onto the out of town bags
- Decide on ceremony programs and put those together
- Do seating chart and print out place cards
- Figure out what to do for favors (any ideas? we are thinking of shopping in Mexico for these)
- Put together welcome letters for our guests
- Go shopping for clothes for our trip
- Talk to florist about flowers for our AHR and everything else! (We have the hall, DJ & Caterer booked but not much else done for the AHR)!
Am I forgetting anything
Posted 04 May 2009 - 12:50 PM
So I have decided not to do Programs, we are 27 ppl (including us) so I just don't see the point, same goes for place cards. Any one else feel the same?
We are having a timeline and a newsletter, since I figure the resort is large and I have no idea if everyone will be staying near one another.
Oh and in 2 weeks, I am sending out a powerpoint presentation of Who is who. Anyone else go this route instead of a booklet?
Made it legal : June 30, 2009
Posted 04 May 2009 - 01:13 PM
We have almost everything done! Invites out, most responses are back. Just had my first gown fitting. Band booked, photog booked, menu selected, cake selected, favors purchased, OOT bag done! getting super excited!!!
Posted 04 May 2009 - 01:22 PM
Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:10 PM
I don't think I am going to do a regular program. On my raffi fans I am going to print up the words from our sand ceremony in case the guest can't hear us.
I am doing a welcome letter/brochure (it is cardstock folded in half). It has a welcome note, names of all our guest, and a very tentative schedule for the trip.
Posted 10 May 2009 - 04:59 PM
Well once the end of April came, I put my butt into gear. We finished buying our Wedding party gifts and parents gifts...We ordered all of our Vista print stuff..I got my dress, jewlrey and Wedding shows..FI has his whole outfit...our OOT bags are almost done..I just need to do the first aid stuff and get word find books. I also need to get some more things for the kids bags.
I am working on the music for the reception now...I need to make some signs for the guest book & cake table (using my dog) LOL and I also need to get a guest book.
Thankfully all of the major stuff is ordered & paid for...I only have some little things to finish.
I am stressed, but also happy it's almost over!!! :-)
Are you girls finding that your more stressed now that's it's so close? I am feeling overwhelmed :-(
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users