Looking to buy some things... BTW we set a date!!!

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 twinkletoes

• 2,302 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 06:50 AM

I know I'm late reading this post, but OMG, Shelley! Congrats girlie! Lol, like most everyone else that has replied, I dont have any of what you are requesting,lol. I just wanted to say how happy I am for you guys, and you defitenly need to do an announcement post (if you havent already), lol.

BTW, just in case you dont find the laterns, I do have some paper luminaries leftover with palm trees on them. I used these to line the aisle leading to my reception and some on my reception table.
    2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#32 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 08:51 AM

Just had to say CONGRATULATIONS! I didn't know you guys set a date!

#33 JulieG

• VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 09:31 AM

That is amazing news, I am so excited, I have wondered almost every time I read one of your posts when you are getting married. I am so happy to know its official. Congratulations, that is so exciting.

#34 PaulaV

• VIP Member
        • 2,813 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 09:46 AM

I don't have any of those items, but CONGRATULATIONS on setting a date!

#35 JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 12,193 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 09:57 AM

Congrats Shelley! As someone who fell in love with your starfish invites when I first joined, I'm sooo excited that you have a date! I can't wait to see all of the things you have planned!

#36 mpajkos

• 359 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 09:28 PM

I saw someone selling the lanterns earlier. But I bet they are gone by now.

congrats on setting a date! Can't wait to read about all the details

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users