Jump to content

Photo

April 2009 Brides Check In!


  • Please log in to reply
231 replies to this topic

#71 edssbride09

edssbride09
  • Jr. Member
  • 233 posts

    Posted 27 October 2008 - 11:49 PM

    Hey Ladies! So... this is a bit of a different progress report but I know many of us are going to be striving to lose a few pounds before April, and I was wondering if anyone wants to share their progress, or even be a PM weight loss buddy? I personally want to lose 10lbs and just joined Weight Watchers online to keep myself accountable!

    #72 montegobay09

    montegobay09
    • Member
    • 832 posts

      Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:16 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by edssbride09
      Hey Ladies! So... this is a bit of a different progress report but I know many of us are going to be striving to lose a few pounds before April, and I was wondering if anyone wants to share their progress, or even be a PM weight loss buddy? I personally want to lose 10lbs and just joined Weight Watchers online to keep myself accountable!


      I'm definately jumping on that one!! I want to lose 10 lbs as well and I'm determined to do most of it before the festive season begins so that I can have a positive attitude through the holidays. I do much better if I have someone that I can be accountable to. Thanks for the offer! Do you want to make it a daily accountability, weekly??

      #73 edssbride09

      edssbride09
      • Jr. Member
      • 233 posts

        Posted 29 October 2008 - 01:13 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by montegobay09
        I'm definately jumping on that one!! I want to lose 10 lbs as well and I'm determined to do most of it before the festive season begins so that I can have a positive attitude through the holidays. I do much better if I have someone that I can be accountable to. Thanks for the offer! Do you want to make it a daily accountability, weekly??
        I am all for daily accountability! I mean that is what it is going to take! Lets give it another day and see if anyone else is interested and if not, we can totally go the PM route!

        #74 edssbride09

        edssbride09
        • Jr. Member
        • 233 posts

          Posted 30 October 2008 - 12:27 AM

          Miss Montego bay it seems like just you and I, so i just sent you a PM, I don't want to take this thread on a new tangent that the other ladies aren't in to!

          #75 Kla.Kari

          Kla.Kari
          • Newbie
          • 101 posts

            Posted 30 October 2008 - 11:40 AM

            I'm working on shedding a few pounds as well... I'd love to join the two of you in accountability.
            Courtesy of Josh Brown Photography

            Pigeon Island, St. Lucia
            April 11, 2009Simply Beautiful

            #76 Ava

            Ava
            • Jr. Member
            • 153 posts

              Posted 31 October 2008 - 01:14 AM

              I'm up for toning up and losing a bit too!
              montegobay09 - I'm actually an Aussie living in Canada, so we have the added joy of flying in people from Australia too - yikes. No one from Nova Scotia though (tempting to insert a TPB joke in here!)

              #77 edssbride09

              edssbride09
              • Jr. Member
              • 233 posts

                Posted 31 October 2008 - 05:35 PM

                Hey Ladies, So miss Montego bay and I have been PM'ing about our weight loss goals, but since there are a couple more we can try posting here... I mean we are all "april 2009 Brides" and are "checking in" so it keeps with the purpose of the post though i suppose we could make a new post? Thoughts?

                We just made christmas weight goals... I want to be down 6 lbs by xmas! I am on my way and avoiding the halloween candy to do it!

                #78 Kla.Kari

                Kla.Kari
                • Newbie
                • 101 posts

                  Posted 31 October 2008 - 08:49 PM

                  mmmm... candy. Maybe we should start a new threadl call it something like the April 2009 Brides Weight Loss Check In. That way we won't completely hijack this one! :-)
                  Courtesy of Josh Brown Photography

                  Pigeon Island, St. Lucia
                  April 11, 2009Simply Beautiful

                  #79 montegobay09

                  montegobay09
                  • Member
                  • 832 posts

                    Posted 01 November 2008 - 08:43 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Ava
                    I'm up for toning up and losing a bit too!
                    montegobay09 - I'm actually an Aussie living in Canada, so we have the added joy of flying in people from Australia too - yikes. No one from Nova Scotia though (tempting to insert a TPB joke in here!)
                    That's going to be pretty costly for those Aussie's! One of the girls I asked to be my bridesmaid is actually from Sydney, Australia. She was all ready well into planning with me and then when she went to her TA and found out the price she realized there was no way she could afford it We were both really disappointed since it's been about 6 years since we've seen each other. Oh well, there's always the possiblity of a second honeymoon to Australia!

                    #80 montegobay09

                    montegobay09
                    • Member
                    • 832 posts

                      Posted 01 November 2008 - 08:45 AM

                      edssbride do you want to start the new thread since it was originally your idea. I like this thread for planning purposes and keeping on track that way. I think we should have a seperate thread for April Brides weight loss check in too!
                      I can start the thread but I don't want to take away your points!! haha!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users