Sign in to follow this  
SCzhen

can't decide between friends...can i have both?

Hi,

I have two best friends and I can't decide which should be my maid of honor. One of them is already married, so she would be my "matron" of honor. I know that there are no strict rules, but would I be able to have a matron of honor AND a maid of honor? I would love to hear your thoughts!

I say make 1 your maid and the other your matron. Why not, it's your wedding and you should do whatever you feel is comfortable. I'm not a traditional person so I say go for it.

Why not! We had 9 Maids of Honor and 9 Bestmen, We didn't choose. My brother and DH's sis gave the speech. Its your wedding!

That is what I am doind also since I wanted them both to have the part. But I left them both at Bridesmaids for now since 1 might not be able to attend now so until I know bu they know they are the same if they both come.

not to sound like a broken record - but like everyone else says - Why not? If they are both your best friend, there is no reason you should HAVE to choose - have them both and enjoy your day!! :)