#311 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 08 September 2009 - 06:48 PM

YAHOO its been on my calendar forever and I am beyond excited. I feel like I get to be a teenager again watching this and now Melrose
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#312 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,680 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
  • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
  • LocationUtah

Posted 09 September 2009 - 08:22 AM

Man i must have missed a lot the last few episodes from last season cuz i didn't know silver and ethan hooked up. wow.

I only got into the first 30 minutes though but it was not too shabby.

#313 BachataBride

BachataBride
  • Banned
  • 9,310 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 08:41 AM

Wow - so much drama for just ONE show!!! It was interesting though! I'm interested to see what this new Teddy guy is all about - did he just change schools because of the Annie situation?? I can tell he's going to be a real douche and I'm going to hate him!!!!

#314 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 08:51 AM

Grrrrrrrrr. We just moved on Friday and don't have our cable set up yet. I am going to have to watch so many 1st episodes on the internet!!

#315 NyBeachBride

NyBeachBride
      • 295 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 10:18 AM

im a HUGE 90210 fan, i still watch the original reruns....i watch the new 90210 also and it doesnt compare to the old one and the acting SUKS!! but of course i still watch it lol
        "

#316 finleys7

finleys7
        • 703 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 10:25 AM

Sooo...I missed a few episodes last season and I was trying to catch up, but Silver and Ethan...who knew

I don't think I am going to like this Teddy guy and what was Annie thinking....

I love to hate Naomi...ERRRGGG!!!
          Shannon

YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
          Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

#317 Chiquita

Chiquita
          • 2,674 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 01:36 PM

Alot of stuff packed into last nights' episode! I like Silvers' new hairdo and same with Adrianna's new longer hair :)

#318 finleys7

finleys7
            • 703 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 03:10 PM

I didn't even recognize Adrianna last night, until she got the package (movie script)...she looks so much BETTER!!!!!

I missed the pre-views for next week, by DVR always cuts it off =(
              Shannon

YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
              Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

#319 Jessica

Jessica
              • VIP Member
              • 11,939 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 06:07 PM

I love Silver's hair. I knew Jessica Lowndes (Adrianna) from some Lifetime Movies that she did and she always had longer hair. So now I recognize her more than when she was on last season with her shorter hair. She does look a lot different with the two hairstyles though, which is kind of why I think they did that whole "We have a script for Adrianna" thing.

Teddy is such a douche. I had a feeling it might be him that knew about the Annie situation when they did the beach party scene and that woman came in ranting about her "cabanya." I just had a feeling that it was probably him.

What's up with Naomi and that old dude?! I wonder where that story line is going? Hopefully it's dead and over with because I really liked her with Liam.

You know, Annie is really starting to annoy the hell out of me. Remember how everyone hated Brenda on the original 90210. Well, that's how much I hate Annie. I have the urge to kick the tv screen everytime she comes on.

#320 Kat81

Kat81
                • VIP Member
                • 7,615 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 06:38 PM

I made Ryan watch it with me last night. He was yelling at Annie the whole time lol. I don't think he is a big fan. Why doesn't she just say something to someone? I hate it when they make a character like that. Just let everyone think they did something they didn't or whatever. She should have stuck up for herself with Dixon. Whatever, I wasn't sure what to think during the first like ten minutes. It seemed really different.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users