• VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 02 September 2008 - 08:13 PM

anyone else watching 90210 tonight?

I am so freakin excited!!!
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#2 Jessica

Jessica
  • VIP Member
  • 11,939 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 08:18 PM

I was just going to post Christine!!!

Hannah Zuckerman-Vasquez?! Is that supposed to be Andrea and Jesse's daughter?!

And then that teacher said "What is she like, 30?" A little ref to the fact that gabrielle was 30 when she started the Andrea character.

And Erin Silver!!

OMG.

#3 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
    • VIP Member
    • 11,403 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 08:25 PM

OK...crap! How am I supposed to do this AND BB10? Not to mention that I have plans tonight & I'm going to miss both!

#4 Jessica

Jessica
      • VIP Member
      • 11,939 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 08:28 PM

craaaaaaaaaaap. I forgot about BB. I need to make sure I'm recording it on DVR.

#5 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 08:33 PM

Jessica- are you watching now? Your post confused me. LOL

I'm so excited about the show....WOOOHOO. Looks like this will be a busy TV night for me.
          Happily married since 2008

#6 Jessica

Jessica
          • VIP Member
          • 11,939 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 08:38 PM

Haha. Yeah, I'm watching it now. Sorry. I won't say any more for you West Coast peeps. It's just funny because the child characters from the old 90210 have merged over. I wonder if Steve and Janet's daughter is on here too?

Anyway, even better, there's an actress named Jessica Lowndes on here.... which would be my name if I took Brian's last name legally. Crazy. I'm going to start telling people I'm on the show.

#7 Christine

Christine
            • VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
            • Wedding Location:Napa, California
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 02 September 2008 - 09:11 PM

that is definately Andrea and Jesse's daughter and I am sure that crack was supposed to be because her "mom" was always older and Erin Silver how funny. I was just trying to do the math and Erin would actually be older than Hannah because she was born when the original group was still in high school, but whatever its pretty funny I think.

no more secrets for the west coast people.
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#8 foxytv

foxytv
            • VIP Member
            • 7,740 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 09:38 PM

lol. I'm watching it but havne;t paid close enough attention to figure out who is who. :-) not bad though, even though I expected it to suck, he he.

#9 michellepicksbrent

michellepicksbrent
              • 1,448 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 09:41 PM

I'm currently watching as well! I'm so happy to see familiar faces, I missed the first hour :S

#10 Nitnylyin1

Nitnylyin1
                • 89 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 09:46 PM

I too have got sucked in and can't seem to turn away. I recently have gotten sucked into watching the original series repeats on Soapnet too. It's about the only quality show on TV anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users