Sign in to follow this  
Christine

I was just going to post Christine!!!

Hannah Zuckerman-Vasquez?! Is that supposed to be Andrea and Jesse's daughter?!

And then that teacher said "What is she like, 30?" A little ref to the fact that gabrielle was 30 when she started the Andrea character.

And Erin Silver!!

OMG.

Haha. Yeah, I'm watching it now. Sorry. I won't say any more for you West Coast peeps. It's just funny because the child characters from the old 90210 have merged over. I wonder if Steve and Janet's daughter is on here too?

Anyway, even better, there's an actress named Jessica Lowndes on here.... which would be my name if I took Brian's last name legally. Crazy. I'm going to start telling people I'm on the show.

that is definately Andrea and Jesse's daughter and I am sure that crack was supposed to be because her "mom" was always older and Erin Silver how funny. I was just trying to do the math and Erin would actually be older than Hannah because she was born when the original group was still in high school, but whatever its pretty funny I think.

no more secrets for the west coast people.

lol. I'm watching it but havne;t paid close enough attention to figure out who is who. :-) not bad though, even though I expected it to suck, he he.

I too have got sucked in and can't seem to turn away. I recently have gotten sucked into watching the original series repeats on Soapnet too. It's about the only quality show on TV anymore.