• Please log in to reply
366 replies to this topic

#21 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 10:19 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Christa
    OK...crap! How am I supposed to do this AND BB10? Not to mention that I have plans tonight & I'm going to miss both!
    I had this same problem...But Thank god for DVR!! hahahaha...I recorded BB and watched 90210!
    I was so excited for this...It's a lttle slow to start, in my opinion, but I think that once the Characters get personalities that shine through...it will be really good.
    It's definitely not the original, however...I really enjoyed it.

As for BB10..I have the live feeds, plus I read updates daily (a dork, I know) so I really only worry about the live shows :-)

Glad to see so many girls on here like all the same things I do!!
    BB10, 90210 & NKOTB!! :-) LOL
    Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
    My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#22 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
    • 1,236 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 10:24 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Christine
      Will wouldn't watch it with me either, but I am really looking forward to what they come up with on this show. I am really happy they are putting in older people story lines and I also hope Lori Loughlin gets a bigger role because I heart her! Aunt Becky is the best!!!
      Mine actually did and he actually liked it..LOL But I get him into all kinds of shows.
      As for Lori Loughlin...When they first showed her my FI was like..."Oh Rebecca Romin-Stamos is in this!!"
      ME-"No, that's not her name"
      FI-"Oh right, Just Rebecca Romin"
      ME-"LOL no, Her name is Lori Loughlin"
      FI-**Confused Look**
      ME-"Her character was married to John Stamos's Character on Full house..Not real life"
      FI-**Still Confused***Then..."Oh Right!!!"

LMAO..I had to share..It was so funny
      Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
      My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#23 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 10:25 AM

I thought the show was pretty good. it started off kinda slow but got a lot better. the daughter Annie is a little corny sometimes.
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#24 *Casey*

*Casey*
        • 5,209 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 10:30 AM

I have to say... It was much better than I thought it would be. It's a little cheesy at times, but who cares. I'm officially sucked in now. What else has the teacher been on? And how the heck the the "heart throb" beat Annie and Silver to the beach, put on a wetsuit and have time to get in a few waves when they all left the "not so sweet 16" party? Hahahaha

#25 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,680 posts
          • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
          • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
          • LocationUtah

Posted 03 September 2008 - 10:50 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Christine
          I also hope Lori Loughlin gets a bigger role because I heart her! Aunt Becky is the best!!!
          I would love it if they brought back Full house! OMG I would DIE!

#26 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 11:37 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
            I thought the show was pretty good. it started off kinda slow but got a lot better. the daughter Annie is a little corny sometimes.
            I agree. But then again, when you watch the original Brandon and Brenda interactions were a little cheesy at times. PLUS the whole perfect family, perfect parents set up of the Walshes. It looks like they are kinda following that story line with the perfect family this go around.

I LOVE Lori Laughlin- i adored her on Summerland. I was pissed when the show was cancelled, but I'm happy 90210 is back. It seems they are keeping the balance of hitting the older demo along with the younger demo. My mom watched 90210 with me, so I think it would be cute if moms can relate to this show with their young teen daughters as well.

Bring back DONNA damnit! LOL
            Happily married since 2008

#27 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,504 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 11:43 AM

I'm so glad the show wasn't totally stupid! Though they did have a lot going on...adoption, surprise baby, car accident...

The Annie girl was a little too happy sometimes and over-killed the singing bit, but I wonder if that super smilieness is part of her real personality.

All in all, I'm hooked. The DVR is set for the season! LOL

In case anyone missed it, I think it will be replayed on Thurs or Fri.

#28 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 11:46 AM

I can't wait to watch it tonight!

#29 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                • VIP Member
                • 18,452 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 11:48 AM

It is on again Thursday. I'll be watching it with FI, he had a fantasy football draft. And all the guys in the draft wouldn't shut up about how they were missing 90210 lol!
                  ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                  Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                  Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#30 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 9,504 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 12:04 PM

DH had Fantasy Draft last night too! I never realized these things were so ogranized! I know some of them are crazy! A guy I used to work with had a $2K buy in!

It was nice for him to be gone so I could watch my show and drink my wine in peace! LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users