Sign in to follow this  
tvt

Help me choose my engagement picture outfits

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassybride View Post
# 1 for sure! my photog (who is very good) told me to AVOID white for my e-pics. He's very good at what he does but did not recommend white AT ALL. Then I asked him about wedding dresses being white and he said that was ok and he had a huge reason for it lol but I forget the reason now haha So don't go with the white shirt go for the black or the last pink one you posted.
I would think the difference between the shirt & dress is that for a wedding it would be too much to ask you to wear a different color so the photographer makes it work. but when it's as easy as picking a different color top, might as well pick something other than white.

it's not like a photographer can't make a white shirt look good. it's just an extra challenge. without that to think about, they can get the pictures that much better.

I like 1 or 5 best! if you wear the white shirt, i like the ifea of flat sparkly sandals over heels.. where will your engagement photo session take place?

I'd go with the outfit in option 1..go dark jeans! They give a much nicer look in photo's. As for your shoes the open toes or heels are good choices.

I'm also voting for #1. I like the dark jeans, and black is so classic. I think that the faded jeans won't look as crisp in the pics IMOHO. You'll look fabulous no matter which one you choose wink.gif

big fan of black top and jeans...but maybe some more funky shoes. Something with some color would really pop. I think the black makes your skin tone and blonde hair look nice :)

Well, I prefer the heels over the sandals for sure. The dark jeans... and then I love the black, white, and purple shirts.