Jump to content

Recommended Posts

oh wow. i have been speaking with Patricia, as recently as Monday..........i never got a letter from her stating anything. that is really weird.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know...I don't want to panic, I'm sure it will be fine, but Patricia wrote back saying the new WC has my email and will contact me personally, but she didn't give me a name or contact email.  This makes me wonder...do they even have someone lined up yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got my wedding dress today!!! It's looks amazing!!! I'm a little worried about the train on the back and if it's to much though for a beach wedding. Was wondering what anyone else thinks or experience is with having a beach wedding. Is a train a hassle or does it matter and how formal is to formal? As well I'm hoping to get some nice white sandals with some beading on them were would be the best place? and last question did anyone do a reception at the restaurant? if so how was it was there any dancing? or is best to fork out some extra bucks to do a Private beach reception?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got the same msg from Patricia, I hope they fill her spot with someone who has as much experience as her....Let me know if anyone hears from the new WP, Good Luck!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay!  Congrats on finding your dress!  I have a cathedral train, so it's very long!  I think it will be fine...may get a little sandy, but oh well.  I love long trains, I think it will look very pretty at a beach reception!

 

I found my sandals at Aldo.  I saw some nice white ones there in the summer, they are probably on sale now.  Also, I've seen really pretty ones at Guess too.

 

We were set on doing the private beach party reception, and up until this week we were set on it.  But now due to finances, we are thinking of doing the reception at a restaurant.  I'm not sure if we can though because we have over 40 people.  Does anyone know if we can?
 

Originally Posted by ScubaBride29 View Post

Just got my wedding dress today!!! It's looks amazing!!! I'm a little worried about the train on the back and if it's to much though for a beach wedding. Was wondering what anyone else thinks or experience is with having a beach wedding. Is a train a hassle or does it matter and how formal is to formal? As well I'm hoping to get some nice white sandals with some beading on them were would be the best place? and last question did anyone do a reception at the restaurant? if so how was it was there any dancing? or is best to fork out some extra bucks to do a Private beach reception?



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just sent you a PM.
 

Originally Posted by lindsay-d View Post

Hi Ladies, does anyone have any information on the Thai Beach Restaurant options by chance? Have reached out to our WC but have not heard back yet... thanks in advance!



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know, me too!  I loved Patricia!
 

Originally Posted by Kelsey View Post

Just got the same msg from Patricia, I hope they fill her spot with someone who has as much experience as her....Let me know if anyone hears from the new WP, Good Luck!!



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so much, I'll have a look at those shops, I did find a pair at Payless for $7!!! But they look a little well cheap!! Does anyone know about gift bags? I'm so lost on this one! Do you have to give gift bags to the wedding party or people coming? I

 

Originally Posted by Angie1017 View Post

Yay!  Congrats on finding your dress!  I have a cathedral train, so it's very long!  I think it will be fine...may get a little sandy, but oh well.  I love long trains, I think it will look very pretty at a beach reception!

 

I found my sandals at Aldo.  I saw some nice white ones there in the summer, they are probably on sale now.  Also, I've seen really pretty ones at Guess too.

 

We were set on doing the private beach party reception, and up until this week we were set on it.  But now due to finances, we are thinking of doing the reception at a restaurant.  I'm not sure if we can though because we have over 40 people.  Does anyone know if we can?
 


 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×