Photo

Fresh flowers in Jamaica: Calla Lillies

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 Jill

Jill
  • 113 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 04:01 PM

Their email is ochorios@taiflora.com. I have been speaking to Jennivie and she responds to my emails very quick. I have planned all my flowers for my wedding in April already. I am getting my bouquet, 3 bridemaids, 2 coursages, 6 boutanerries, 2 gazebo decorations and 2 aisle markers all for $990 including tax, so I dont think they are that expensive. Also with people saying you just get what they have that day.. that is like any florist unless you arrange ahead of time. They said they can guarentee my flowers as long as I give 2 weeks notice so they can get them. I sent them 2 pictures of what I want and they said they will duplicate. They have been great. I just have to pay 25% now and the balance on arrival. I choose white calla lillies and pink star gazer lillies!

#12 m_willis22

m_willis22
    • 123 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 05:07 PM

Tai Flora
      Tai Flora Services Ltd. - Jamaica's Full Service Florists

#13 FLgator

FLgator
      • 253 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 05:32 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ErinB
        You can get them, but they need at least 2 weeks to special order them. They are not stocked as a general rule. You will need to stay on top of this with your WC and the florist. If for some reason they can't get the lilies or they are the wrong color, you might be SOL.

You can try Floral Fantasy; Flowers for All Occasions from Negril, Jamaica They are supposed to be adding delivery to OR, but I don't know what the pricing is. I've heard Tia Flora is a little pricey, but have no personal experience with them. We used Floral Fantasies through our resort and prices were cheaper than what they quoted me.
        Floral Fantasy just sent me a price list, and said they will deliver to Ocho Rios for $50. Here is the price list...

Attached Files

#14 msasfraz

msasfraz
        • 392 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 05:40 PM

thanks for the email address... i have been asking chandalyn about florists info for weeks now.... i haven't had any luck when trying to contact from the website... thanks soooo much...

#15 ~Debra~

~Debra~
          • 500 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 10:44 PM

Thanks for posting the website and pricelist for the flowers! I'm going to request a quote from them.

#16 montegobay09

montegobay09
            • 832 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 08:46 PM

Thanks so much for the info on the calla lillies. I have my heart set on a long stem calla lilly bouquet and I don't think I'd be happy with anything else. I'm not picky about anything else but I'm not a flowery type so I want something very simple and elegant. Thanks again for letting me know it's possible!!

#17 christenew

christenew
              • 325 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 08:10 PM

I got a quote from Tai flowers -18 calla lillies is $161. Floral fantasies was $105 for 18 + $50 delivery.

#18 blueyes

blueyes
                • 7 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 12:27 PM

Here you go:

salesochorios@taiflora.com

Just emailed them the other day and am waiting for a reply.

#19 ~Debra~

~Debra~
                  • 500 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 12:37 PM

I got a quote from Floral Fantasies and I found them to be rather reasonable. The $50 delivery fee hikes up the price but they quoted me really cheap prices for my centerpieces and my boutinnieres (sp?) I think I'm going to go with them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users