Sign in to follow this  
nicoleandscott

the wedding day look is complete!...almost (help!) *pics*

I agree with everyone else - no necklace, but the earrings are fantastic! If the necklace has sentimental value, maybe you could wrap it around your wrist a couple times as a bracelet? If not, then I say get a bracelet that compliments the earrings.

Love the dress, too!

I don't recall ever seeing your dress before and I don't think it could be any cuter! I love it!

My original repsonse regarding the necklace was going to be that it would be better without, since it's a v neck halter. However, I had a very deep neck on my dress and didn't wear a necklace in JA, and wore a dainty 1 carat diamond (Nana's engagement ring remade, so very special!) necklace at my AHR. I much preferred the look of it with the necklace and pendant. As long as you keep it dainty. But if the only option is the pearls, I agree that it would look better without.

And I don't think the earrings are too funky! I think they bring just the right amount of funk. Very cute. Oh yeah, and the shoes are cute too.

You are going to look stunning (especially if this is you with faded makeup and wilted hair!) Love the look, like the funk of the earrings. I think the necklaces makes it a little marlin manroe'ish. I would go without or a simple pendant (something that drops in a v shape with your neckline. Looks beautfiul on you!