Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sarah

I Think My Invitations are Finally Done! What do you think?

Recommended Posts

I love them! Good for you, so you actually made them yourself? Including the pocketfold, or did you purchase them? I am leaning towards a boxed invite but the pocketfold holds the inserts so nicely. I don't know if I have the patience to make them myself. Shrugs...you girls amaze me. How do you find the time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by lulubelle View Post
I love them! Good for you, so you actually made them yourself? Including the pocketfold, or did you purchase them? I am leaning towards a boxed invite but the pocketfold holds the inserts so nicely. I don't know if I have the patience to make them myself. Shrugs...you girls amaze me. How do you find the time?
I bought the pocketfolds from cardsandpockets.com and bought the cardstock and vellum from paperandmore.com.
lol, I'm not sure where I find the time- I just don't do laundry or housecleaning for a few days! And I work nights, so sometimes I only sleep during the day for like 3 hours...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by AQHARIDER View Post
I bought the pocketfolds from cardsandpockets.com and bought the cardstock and vellum from paperandmore.com.
lol, I'm not sure where I find the time- I just don't do laundry or housecleaning for a few days! And I work nights, so sometimes I only sleep during the day for like 3 hours...
Thanks so much for the info. You are funny. I don't do laundry or housecleaning for a few days either, so what is my excuse? hee hee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The invites look great. I'm also doing my own and using pocketfolds. Are you doing both an inner and outer envelope? I kinda thought I could skip the inner envelope, because the pocketfold sorta serves the same purpose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan101207 View Post
The invites look great. I'm also doing my own and using pocketfolds. Are you doing both an inner and outer envelope? I kinda thought I could skip the inner envelope, because the pocketfold sorta serves the same purpose.
Thanks! That was exactly my thought too- I only used one envelope. Can't wait to see yours!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • OMG these are incredible! Seriously blown away by the thoughtful detail you have put into every aspect of your gifts, your guests are going to be amazed! Props to you for adding so many personal touches and putting in so much time to make these gifts amazing!
    • These bags are amazing!! You are so organized and detailed, I am so impressed! I LOVE the Vistaprint stuff you ordered, the logo is so cute, I love your personalization!
    • I love etsy!! It's a great place to find personalized gifts without such a hefty price tag. I was thinking of getting my bridesmaids personalized necklaces with their names on them. I found these ones that are affordable and you can pick the chain length and different fonts, so you can really make them your own and pick what you know each bridesmaid will want. https://www.etsy.com/listing/595334072/personalized-name-necklace-stainless?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=personalized necklace&ref=sc_gallery-3-9&plkey=a8662525c53ec285c1b46b0f308162d0591edff8:595334072
    • Hi everyone, I am so happy that I am getting married to the love of my life. He proposed me and we are getting married within in a couple of months. And I have started preparations for my big day. I am super excited about a lot of things and also worried about many things.I have some inhibitions about my face and skin. Since I am a working woman, I have never got much time for personal care. This is the right time for it now. I need  proper medical grade skin care. Want to improve my skin tone and texture  I read some details about it here, https://www.mcleanclinic.com/nonsurgical-procedures/non-surgical/skin-care/, and found it really helpful. Can anyone of you suggest me some more tips? Like what I can do at home to have a glow on my face?  Thanks in advance.
    • I think you should approach the dentist. That would be the best idea as of now. 
  • Topics

×