Photo

Dreams Puerto Aventuras Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2934 replies to this topic

#201 Bianca

Bianca
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 03:22 PM

DPA should be opening today!!! YAY! I can't wait to hear reviews and see photos...
    19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
    http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

http://dpabride.blogspot.com/

#202 Blkatz

Blkatz
    • 1,025 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:10 PM

I just wanted to let you ladies know that FI and I just booked our vacation for dec 22nd-28th and we are staying at Dreams PA! My wedding is going to be at DT in May and I plan on doing a site visit when I am there.
      Please let me know if you need anything while I am there-I plan on taking tons of pictures for everyone!

Attached Files

#203 Bianca

Bianca
      • 1,057 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:21 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Blkatz
        I just wanted to let you ladies know that FI and I just booked our vacation for dec 22nd-28th and we are staying at Dreams PA! My wedding is going to be at DT in May and I plan on doing a site visit when I am there.
        Please let me know if you need anything while I am there-I plan on taking tons of pictures for everyone!
        OMG... You are awesome!!! I just want to see tons of pictures of everything! What type of room are you staying in?
        19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
        http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

http://dpabride.blogspot.com/

#204 Blkatz

Blkatz
        • 1,025 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:27 PM

we are staying in the regular plain room-Marina view delux room-maybe when we get there we can upgrade. I have a feeling that the resort is not going to be very packed so maybe they can help us out :) and I know that at the other Dreams resorts you can upgrade for almost nothing when you get there. I think I heard it was $20 a night.
          Let me know what you want pictures of and I will be more than happy to help a future bride out!

#205 kimmaranto

kimmaranto
          • 34 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 08:16 AM

That is such great news!!!! Please let us know where you think the best spot is to hold a recption. I'm trying to have a poolside reception but have not heard back yet from Jacy. Can't wait to see pics and also to see how the food is. Thanks so much and have a great time. Wish you could haul my OOT bags down!! Lol-Just kidding!! Seriously, I'm going to have 8 suitcases. You know gotta have room for my shoes!!

#206 AlliMay

AlliMay
            • 71 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 11:41 AM

Yay Blkatz!! You rock!

Any information that you can provide is much appreciated!! Good luck with your site visit to DT, and your own wedding prep. as well!

#207 aaronsgirl

aaronsgirl
              • 134 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 12:40 PM

Hi Ladies!
                We decided last night on Dreams PA for sure! I am so excited. Is anyone else getting married there the last week of June or 1st week of July 2009?

I can't wait to see pictures of the renovations!!

#208 ~*~Margie~*~

~*~Margie~*~
                • 291 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 12:57 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by aaronsgirl
                  Hi Ladies!
                  We decided last night on Dreams PA for sure! I am so excited. Is anyone else getting married there the last week of June or 1st week of July 2009?

I can't wait to see pictures of the renovations!!
                  Congrats on becoming a DPA bride. WELCOME!!!

I am so excited to see pictures of all the renovations too!!!!! Its great that someone is going down so soon! I have been waiting for an email from Jacy with a picture of the beach reception area but have yet to receive it. Can I put that in as my one request for a picture please

#209 Blkatz

Blkatz
                  • 1,025 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 01:00 PM

I'll see if I can schedule a wedding when I am there :)
                    I will take a ton of pictures for you ladies-dont worry! I will take pictures of the restaurants, the rooms, the beach, the pool and of course my OCD thing is nice bathrooms :)
                    I am very excited to see the place-one of my friends was just in PA and she said it was so nice.

#210 AlliMay

AlliMay
                    • 71 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 02:45 PM

Welcome aaronsgirl! This forum has been a wonderful resource...I am sure you will enjoy being able to participate! FH and I are getting married the 2nd week of July...

Blkatz - I have bathroom OCD too! Glad that you will be taking photos :) I will be anxious to hear what you think of PA as a town...shops, things to do, etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users