Photo

Any other 2010 Brides out there????

• Please log in to reply
340 replies to this topic

#141 BirminghamBride2010

BirminghamBride2010
  • 85 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:20 AM

I am getting married in May 2010 and I cannot wait! We have picked Isla Mujeres, Mexico. It seems like 2010 is so far away, but Im sure it will be here before we know it. Plus it gives everyone time to SAVE SAVE SAVE.....

#142 Sheree10

Sheree10
    • 1,026 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 09:38 PM

I'm so excited!
      http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#143 Sheree10

Sheree10
      • 1,026 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 09:38 PM

Another 2010 Bride checking in... hoping for a Spring/ Summer wedding. It's never too early to start planning. It gives you time to really decide on what you want.
        http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#144 clareB

clareB
        • 6 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 02:26 PM

Hi, we are getting married on the 26th April 2010 in Mexico, the Blue Bay Grand Esmeralda. It looks fab and have already received some really good advice from other members. If you have or are getting married at the Blue Bay I would love to hear from you. Happy organising.

#145 msemi305

msemi305
          • 162 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 11:53 PM

Hey Ladies,
            I just booked my wedding - It's offical - March 20th 2010 - we are going to the Dominican - Riu Bachata - Just finished my Save the dates and they are being mailed tomorrow - how is everyone else making out?

#146 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
            • 949 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 09:13 AM

since we aren't getting married until late april 2010 we are in the stages of trying to decide on STD and invitation designs. i'm thinking about making these myself... has anyone gone the DIY route yet? any helpful hints or suggestions? i can't wait to get all of this started!!

#147 BirminghamBride2010

BirminghamBride2010
              • 85 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 09:54 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ebredhawk
                since we aren't getting married until late april 2010 we are in the stages of trying to decide on STD and invitation designs. i'm thinking about making these myself... has anyone gone the DIY route yet? any helpful hints or suggestions? i can't wait to get all of this started!!
                I am really not a DIY person. But the other brides on here are wonderful experts on DIY projects. I am going to try to put my own monograms on my OOT bags, do a brochure and postcards from visaprint....but anything you have questions about, use the search feature and lots of useful info will pop-up.
                I can't wait to get started either...I already know exactly what is going in my OOT bags!
                Best of luck!

#148 amynel2

amynel2
                • 17 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 10:02 AM

We're planning on June 2010! It does seem far away but as slow paced as this process seems to go it's just enough time! I feel a little relief that I won't be rushed to make decisions and get the best deals possible.

#149 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                  • 3,103 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:46 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ebredhawk

I decided in January 2009 to set my wedding date for May 2010 and figured since I had so much time I might as well DIY my STD's and invites. I'm almost done with my STD's and let me tell you I'm so happy I did this. They are so cute and have every aspect I wanted in them since they were designed, made by me. This is the cheaper route too but I'm so happy with how everything has turned out so far!

I got my ideas from other brides and DIY threads here as well as google. As soon as I complete my STD's I'll take pictures and post them :)

#150 IMPPEARL

IMPPEARL
                    • 336 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 01:05 PM

January 2010 In domincain!!
                      Need an Amazing Photographer? Phil Steingard and his colleagues are great!http://www.steingardstudios.com/
                      http://www.michaelsteingard.com/
                      http://www.jamiedimitry.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users