Photo

BELIZE honeymoon review

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#31 kelleylove

kelleylove
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 06:08 AM

I am getting married at the Victoria House on Ambergris Caye in November and have been there many many times. It is by far the most luxurious resort on the island and the level of the service is unbeatable. I have not been to Blancanaux, but have read GREAT things about it. Any chance you could split your time between the island and mainland? They are really two very different places so offer different activities and atmosphere. On the mainland it will feel more rugged and junglish and on the island.. well, it's a tropical island... so you can imagine it's much more about water activities and cocktails on the beach. I have been going to Belize since I was a kid and would be happy to answer any questions.. just be warned that I am partial to San Pedro and especially to the Victoria House!

#32 kelleylove

kelleylove
    • 19 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 06:08 AM

I am getting married at the Victoria House on Ambergris Caye in November and have been there many many times. It is by far the most luxurious resort on the island and the level of the service is unbeatable. I have not been to Blancanaux, but have read GREAT things about it. Any chance you could split your time between the island and mainland? They are really two very different places so offer different activities and atmosphere. On the mainland it will feel more rugged and junglish and on the island.. well, it's a tropical island... so you can imagine it's much more about water activities and cocktails on the beach. I have been going to Belize since I was a kid and would be happy to answer any questions.. just be warned that I am partial to San Pedro and especially to the Victoria House!

#33 mmcgee

mmcgee
      • 36 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 07:36 PM

Great review we are also considering the drive to Belize. Your pictures are great, thanks for sharing!
        Michelle
        Secrets Capri

#34 jdrewett

jdrewett
        • 171 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 04:16 AM

Great information, thank you so much for posting! Looks like you had a great time.
          -Jessica

#35 Vickie

Vickie
          • 44 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 01:54 AM

Simply gorgeous! Thanks for posting the review!
            share flower girl dress tutorials via http://www.flowergirlblog.net

#36 Amymarie

Amymarie
            • 180 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 02:11 AM

unreal, we are not going on a honeymoon but i wish we were after looking at these fun pictures.:)

#37 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,921 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 09:18 AM

Oh Katrina! I can't wait to show this to Bill...looks perfect. We aren't big resort people either:) Thanks for sharing!

#38 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
                • 600 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 09:46 AM

Thanks for the post and pictures. Your honeymoon looked like a lot of fun.

#39 Vickie

Vickie
                  • 44 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 01:31 AM

Congrats on your wedding! The pictures look wonderful! Thanks for sharing!
                    share flower girl dress tutorials via http://www.flowergirlblog.net

#40 adales

adales
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 545 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 10:35 PM

Totally want to honeymoon in Belize but I was so confused as to how to get there from the Riviera Maya.  Thanks for sharing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users