Photo

Post Your Gifts For Your Wedding Party Here!

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#241 traceysteve

traceysteve
  • 328 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:29 AM

OMG! Those are wayyyy too cute! where did you get those?

Originally Posted by jenleah 

I got my bridesmaids embroidered beach bags (pictured below), personalized t-shirts, manicure kits, passport covers, and plastic acrylic tumblers for their drinks at the resort. That's what I've gotten so far. I also bought their dresses.

bags.jpg

#242 sxcT

sxcT
    • 1,282 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:37 AM

Very cute!!  DO you have pictures of everything else?  Where did u buy the passport covers?  I was thinking of getting those as well.

I got my bridesmaids embroidered beach bags (pictured below), personalized t-shirts, manicure kits, passport covers, and plastic acrylic tumblers for their drinks at the resort. That's what I've gotten so far. I also bought their dresses.

bags.jpg

#243 asiamarie1

asiamarie1
      • 239 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:53 AM

I would definitely be interested in where you purchased the passport covers and tumblers as well and by the way I love the bags!!

#244 Cdunn514

Cdunn514
        • 186 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:57 AM

This is what we were thinking about doing for everyone in our wedding party:

It is a mini HD camcorder that is also waterproof up to 10ft.

Then my FI is paying for all the guys to go deep sea fishing while we are out there

I bought my BM's dresses and I am going to buy them a bracelete also for them to wear the day of the wedding

#245 Mmack

Mmack
          • 118 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:30 PM

I am doing cigar holders and jewelry!

Our wedding is in 11 weeks!!! Can't wait to be a Mrs.!!

#246 Mmack

Mmack
            • 118 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:30 PM

So generous!

Originally Posted by Cdunn514 

This is what we were thinking about doing for everyone in our wedding party:

It is a mini HD camcorder that is also waterproof up to 10ft.

Then my FI is paying for all the guys to go deep sea fishing while we are out there

I bought my BM's dresses and I am going to buy them a bracelete also for them to wear the day of the wedding

Our wedding is in 11 weeks!!! Can't wait to be a Mrs.!!

#247 jenleah

jenleah
              • 77 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 01:04 PM

I got the bags at Hobby Lobby on clearance for about $5-6 each, then I had a local company embroider the names on them. Mine is the white one with multi-colored stripes...I had to get myself one :-) I got the tumblers at Hobby Lobby as well, $3.99 each I think. The passport covers were from Michael's, $1 each.

passport covers.jpgtumblers.jpg

Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana, Dominican Republic - December 2, 2011
                32 friends and family + bride and groom + Dreams Palm Beach = one amazing week and spectacular wedding!!

#248 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
                • 1,008 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 01:12 PM

When did you get the passport covers??

I got the bags at Hobby Lobby on clearance for about $5-6 each, then I had a local company embroider the names on them. Mine is the white one with multi-colored stripes...I had to get myself one :-) I got the tumblers at Hobby Lobby as well, $3.99 each I think. The passport covers were from Michael's, $1 each.

passport covers.jpgtumblers.jpg

#249 jenleah

jenleah
                  • 77 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 01:28 PM

I think it was back in July. They still had some a few weeks ago when I went to Michael's though. They were in their $1 bins.

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

When did you get the passport covers??

Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana, Dominican Republic - December 2, 2011
                    32 friends and family + bride and groom + Dreams Palm Beach = one amazing week and spectacular wedding!!

#250 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                    • 1,748 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:15 PM

Thanks! I think we will probably just stick with doing their outfits (shoes included) and then just oomfing up their OOT bags......

Originally Posted by JayKay 

We were considering getting them something nice, like Tiffanys bracelets, but we decided against it and rather payed for their outfits, shoes and cheap(er!) jewelry to wear for the wedding.  We just felt that they already are having to travel so far to come to our wedding and pay for their trips that this way we were able to keep costs down for them.  We are going to get them just little things that are cheaper for their gifts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users