Photo

Post Your Gifts For Your Wedding Party Here!

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#221 krmiller

krmiller
  • 239 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:49 AM

I have already posted on this thread a while back, but we completely changed our groomsmen gift.  We bought them a diving excursion.  They are both certified divers & they loved it!!

#222 ErinDoc

ErinDoc
    • 68 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 06:29 AM

Thanks so much for the input!!  I didn't even think of Marshall's or H&M for the hats.  I bet they will definitely have what I'm looking for!  I am going on a shopping adventure tomorrow so I'll let you know what I find.

Last night I went to the Coach outlet and got my 3 BM's, my mom and my MIL clutches.  They were so much less expensive than I thought they were going to be....only $35 for each.  I am not sure if my MIL will like it, but I know that my mom will so to not leave anyone out, I just got all of them.  They were all wrapped so nicely by the girl at the store so I didn't want to mess that up to post a pic.  I LOVED one of the prints (actually got one for myself), but I didn't want to get them all matching and have them picking up each other's the whole time we are in Jamaica....so bought each a color that I thought they would like.  My BM dresses are bright pink from NY&Co (simple, short and strapless) that I figured any color could really match.

And my FI was the one that wasn't totally sold on the sunglasses idea too, so I still have a little bit of convincing to do....which shouldn't be a problem.  I was thinking I might even be able to find those at Marshall's....  I think the sunglasses would be so much fun for the pictures!!

Thank you all again!!

~Erin

Erin & Bryan ~ 11.6.11 ~ IRHS, Jamaica

50 booked!!! .

#223 Mmack

Mmack
      • 118 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:58 AM

hmmm...thanks for the Tiffany idea..i'll have to check it out!!

Our wedding is in 11 weeks!!! Can't wait to be a Mrs.!!

#224 LandG

LandG
        • 152 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:38 AM

Sidenote... that is a really cute dog!

#225 roxy1122

roxy1122
          • Site Supporter
          • 137 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 09:26 AM

#226 roxy1122

roxy1122
            • Site Supporter
            • 137 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 09:29 AM

BMgift.jpg

Here are my BM gift sets, from Etsy seller lecollezione, I highly recommend all the craftmanship is beautiful!

#227 clgriffi7

clgriffi7
              • Banned
              • 630 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 10:02 AM

I haven't purchased mine yet, but I saw this idea from a previous BDW bride and I saved the info.  I think these clutches will make a great gift - and if you were to put something inside, then even better...

http://www.etsy.com/..._ttt_id_5201379

You choose the fabic for $36

BRIDESMAID CLUTCH - YOU CHOOSE THE FABRICS

#228 nolacruiser6

nolacruiser6
                • 229 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 10:41 AM

Love all the great ideas!!! What are you getting the Mother and Father of the Bride and Groom??? I have been struggling with what to buy for them....

#229 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
                  • 995 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 10:53 AM

i got some cute little eurocases which i plan to fill with goodies like cosmetics and perfume for my three daughters and my sister...i'm also getting a sports themed lunch bag for my son which i plan to fill with shaving stuff and cologne...

suitcases_purple.jpg

still undecided on my mom & dad's gifts...need to work on that.

R~

#230 krmiller

krmiller
                    • 239 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 12:07 PM

We paid for a sports massage for my Dad & a facial & massage for my Mom.

Originally Posted by nolacruiser6 

Love all the great ideas!!! What are you getting the Mother and Father of the Bride and Groom??? I have been struggling with what to buy for them....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users