Photo

Post Your Gifts For Your Wedding Party Here!

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#141 Sarah0322

Sarah0322
  • 36 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:25 AM

I think I might buy my 2 bridesmaids a spa outing before we go and then maybe a necklace or the lounge chair cover. My sister is one of the bridesmaids and she is so picky; I know she would like the spa day, but i don't know if she would like the jewelry I would pick out, so maybe a lounge chair cover instead sicne it goes with the beach theme. How much in total are you spending on each bridesmaid?

#142 sxcT

sxcT
    • 1,282 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:36 AM

Love the beach towel idea Jessica.  Did you already buy them?  What do you think of them?  How soft are they? 

#143 jszy10

jszy10
      • 1,192 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:54 AM

Thanks!! I didn't actually buy them yet, but I am going to be ordering them soon!  I can let you know when I finally do!

I am spending around $50-60 on each bridesmaid -- $15 for the wristlet, $10 for the necklace, $5-10 on earrings, and around $20 for the lounge chair cover.

Here is the link to the chair cover if you are interested.  There is a different link for each color, but this is for the pink one -- http://www.amazon.co...94249600&sr=8-1.

There was actually a person on ETSY that sells personalized ones too, but I love the fact that the other ones actually fold into a bag!!

#144 adales

adales
        • Site Supporter
        • 545 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 10:44 AM

Love the ideas ladies!  I am going to buy my bridemaids their shoes, which will be pink heels once I find the right ones (our colors are orange and fucshia and their dresses are black).  Also personalized beach bags, their jewelry for the day, flip flops for the reception, and a real touch flower for their hair the day of. 

FI is buying his groomsmen reef fanning sandals and gator sunglasses.

#145 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
          • 1,917 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 11:00 AM

I really want to come up with something unique. I'm trying to find something that can be used to reserve a lounge chair in the morning.

#146 KB2233

KB2233
            • Banned
            • 2 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 03:19 PM

i went through a friend of a friend to get them these candle-type things (we got a warmer and beach scent bars) for something they could use at home and remind them of the beach and our wedding (because really, who would want to be anywhere else) along with some flip flops and a necklace they could wear at the wedding...they still love them!

#147 bryanandchar

bryanandchar
              • Site Supporter
              • 165 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 05:18 PM

Those lounge chair covers are a great idea - has anyone actually ordered any yet? I'm curious to know how bulky they are, and if you'd still need another towel or not...

#148 Banksnelson

Banksnelson
                • 109 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 06:09 PM

I read a review on amazon that said they are really bulky and another towel is needed.

#149 KB2233

KB2233
                  • Banned
                  • 2 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 06:57 PM

i went through a friend of a friend and ordered these candle-type things (we got a warmer and the 'beach' bar scent for them) so they didnt have to bring along anything extra and it would remind them of the wedding/beach!  along with some flip flops and a few smaller things they could use for the actual wedding trip...they were a hit, they still love and use them!

#150 hutchets

hutchets
                    • 195 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 05:18 PM

My 16 y/o daughter is the only one standing up with me and I have no idea what to get her.  My 12 y/o son is standing up as well.

Theresa
                      Riu Ocho Rios April 16, 2011

http://tickers.Ticke....15e8/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users