Sign in to follow this  
bashigyal

Only engaged 1 week and already overwhelmed!

Hi all,

My name is Sharon and I will be getting married in Jamaica on January 17, 2009.

After being engaged for exactly 1 week and only 1 day into exploring this site, and I am already overwhelmed with information!

Anyway, hoping I'll keep my sanity by getting lots of valuable info, good tips, etc. from everyone here. So thanks to you all in advance!

smile03.gif

Welcome!

We have lots of Jamaica brides who can help out.

Just start searching the forum and reading wedding reviews. There's lots of great info to be found!

Congrats on your engagement & welcome to the forum. You may be overwhelmed now but you'll be just fine! Everyone here is so helpful that you'll also find yourself quite addicted to BDW so prepare yourself now! LOL

Good luck planning! You don't have alot of time but that is the beauty of a DW - most of the work is done for you or done once you get to your location! Have fun and check out the January 2009 planning thread!

A great way to keep your sanity and keep track of great ideas as you see them is to cut and paste into a word document. You can even copy a link from the page so it's easy enough to refer back to. I can't tell you how many times I found a great idea, then spent hours a month or so later trying to remember where I saw it. :)

Have fun planning!