Photo

Is anyone doing Pashminas orders?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 heather007

heather007
  • 620 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 11:54 AM

I agree, even though they are faux- that doesn't bother me one bit.

MaryS- are you going to order from them?

~~

#22 Dbld78

Dbld78
    • Banned
    • 665 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 12:29 PM

I did an order back with Steph.... and we had a great experience. The Acyrlic ones were $4.50 each. I did the full pashminas (I just did them for my BMs) and they were $14.99 each. I could use 2 more for my mom and MIL to be.

Here's who we went through...

Pashmina Shawl Wrap Scarf USA Canada Rainbow Bridge Business

#23 NotYourAverageDW

NotYourAverageDW
      • 361 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 12:41 PM

This is such a great idea. So basically you'd buy them for the female attendees and guests at your wedding - just incase it gets a bit chilly.

#24 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,490 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 06:52 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by NotYourAverageDW
          This is such a great idea. So basically you'd buy them for the female attendees and guests at your wedding - just incase it gets a bit chilly.
          Exactly! I was thinking of rolling them up and putting them in a little basket that would be out during the reception...then if anyone gets a bit chilly they can just grab one.

#25 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
          • 1,209 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 10:41 PM

Does anyone know the difference between Acrylic and Viscose? THere's an option in one of those stores for 100% of each for the faux Pashminas and I don't have a sense for how they would feel differently or which would be nicer...?
            TIA!

#26 Shay2679

Shay2679
            • 493 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 11:06 PM

I just purchased 8 ivory pashminas shawls (70% cashmere, 30% Natural Silk) for...

$4 each plus shipping ($6.95 in Canada, $7.99 US; $2 per item thereafter)

My total was $52.99 A little over $6.50 a piece...

I'm sooo happy! I think my ladies will love them!

#27 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
              • 1,209 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 09:42 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Shay2679
                I just purchased 8 ivory pashminas shawls (70% cashmere, 30% Natural Silk) for...

$4 each plus shipping ($6.95 in Canada, $7.99 US; $2 per item thereafter)

My total was $52.99 A little over $6.50 a piece...

I'm sooo happy! I think my ladies will love them!
                Shay - did you use PurseLover168 from Ebay (ErinB's suggestion)

That's a great price!

#28 jpgso

jpgso
                • 35 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 04:47 PM

I am interested, as well. I will need at least 25. I will keep searching too!!
                  Jennifer Perry

#29 EricaG

EricaG
                  • 1,915 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 05:07 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Andi
                    didn't someone have a really cute saying to wrap them up with? Something about...here is a pashmina to keep your shoulders warm in the cool air...I don't know something like that?
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ErinB
                    I think there was a "to have and to hold and keep you from the cold..." or maybe i'm thinking of beer coozies...
                    There is a saying "To have and to hold and to keep your drink cold", but Danielle changed it a bit for her pashminas to say "To have and to hold and to keep you from the cold" or something like that. Erin you are right about both for the pashmias and the koozies.
                    http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
                    My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
                    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#30 Shay2679

Shay2679
                    • 493 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 07:35 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by kevsgirl
                      Shay - did you use PurseLover168 from Ebay (ErinB's suggestion)

That's a great price!
                      Hey there! No...I found a vendor named "michaelyu 123" based out of Mississauga, Ontario.

They are on ebay, and if you win the auction, in your confirmation email, you can tell him how many you want for that price! The starting bids...are $1 USD! I didn't bid on mine though...I'm too impatient! So, I just contacted the guy, and we did an offline transaction.

Here is the posting ending the soonest...
                      Soft Pashmina Cashmere Silk Wool Shawl Wrap Scarf SALE - (eBay.ca item 190243643210 end time 17-Aug-08 23:41:54 EDT)

And this site shows you the colors he has available. Mine are going in the mail Monday!
                      morpheus crystrl inc.

If you're interested!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users