Photo

David's Bridal Sale

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
  • 5,248 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 06:50 PM

Hi Girls! I don't know who is gown shopping but I thought I would let everyone know that David's Bridal is having a sale from March 3- March 19th. They have a $99 sale on select gowns and $50-$200 off on every bridal gown including David Bridal Exclusive, Oleg Cassini, and Monique Luo. Hope this helps someone!

-Glenda

#2 JulieG

JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 07:05 PM

That is awesome. I am hoping to head to the US and check out a David's bridal, and that is when I would be going. I hope I can get there.

#3 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 27 February 2007 - 07:25 PM

I think they have those sales almost year round, good to know if you miss this one, they will have it again.
      Jules when are you going dress shopping again?
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#4 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 07:40 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Christine
        I think they have those sales almost year round, good to know if you miss this one, they will have it again.
        Jules when are you going dress shopping again?
        Well, we were hoping to go on March 14 or 15, but I am getting a little screwed around right now through my work for my severance. So, if I don't get money soon, I am not going for a while. lol

#5 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
        • 5,248 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 07:45 PM

Ooh goodie Jules I hope this sale helps you. Christine do they really have sales all the time? There is a dress that I think I def want to get for my church ceremony and it is only $299 but I think it's on sale right now for $99. I didn't know if I should run out and get it now. LOL. But if they always have sales then I guess I can hold off.

-Glenda

#6 *JillD*

*JillD*
          • 5,112 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 08:16 PM

They do seem to have sales a lot, unless different stores in different areas of the country have them at different times. I know the one near me just ended the sale a couple of weeks ago and when I went last week I asked the girl if the sale had ended and she said yes, but didn't mention it was starting again, maybe she was being sneaky!

#7 Christine

Christine
            • VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
            • Wedding Location:Napa, California
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 27 February 2007 - 08:24 PM

Glenda, I would say if you really like it and its only 99 go for it, because they get different dresses twice a year. They might keep some of them but probably the ones that are 99 might not be around forever.
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#8 BayBug

BayBug
            • 852 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 09:01 PM

Do the Brides maid dresses go on sale too? I am looking for dresses for the BM's.
              Angie

#9 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,680 posts
              • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
              • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
              • LocationUtah

Posted 27 February 2007 - 09:07 PM

do they have the sale on-line too or just in store?

#10 *JillD*

*JillD*
              • 5,112 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 09:08 PM

Melissa, I'm not even sure if you can order online? I think you have to go to the store, but maybe someone else knows

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users