Sign in to follow this  
Sarah

My Luggage Tags Are Done!

I love them Sarah - great job. I was thinking of doing luggage tags too but I never thought of when i would give them out. LOL good thing you brought up that welcome letter idea otherwise I may have forgotten to give them prior to the wedding!

Sarah - the luggage tags are GREAT!! i really love them! you have to post your other projects when you do those too. I may have to 'borrow' some ideas (esp the welcome letter for dreams!!).

Nicole - you are super organized as well. My wedding is before yours and I am not half as organized. aaah!!!

Sarah those are great!!! I think I'll do them IF I have time AND money and when I have the final head count!! heheheh

Actually Aylee did the same monogram for me!!! I asked her for a plane 'cause FI looooves planes, he's a pilot but he doesn't do that for a living..

Sarah - thank goodness we're not inviting the same people to our weddings - i would be so ashamed after all your amazing DIY projects and all the extras you're doing for yuor guests - you are truly a wedding Martha Stewart... if not BETTER!

On another note, who is Aylee? Is she on our board? I've heard her and her fantastic signatures mentioed before... but I am confused.