Photo

Ipod users: DReams Cabo

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 meagan

meagan
  • 133 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 01:49 PM

OK, so how good is the ipod equipment that you can rent from dreams? I still cant decide between ipod and dj, and I just wanted more input on the ipod situation.

Is it annoying to have someone keep track of the ipod? I guess a friend or family member just did it? Was it loud enough? How much is the rental, and what do you get?

(wow I am rambling questions...sorry)

#2 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
    • 5,705 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 01:26 PM

For me it would be like asking a family member to take the photos of my wedding. There's nothing like having a professional doing their stuff. Just my opinion.

#3 Clussy75

Clussy75
      • 533 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 05:33 PM

We had our MOH take care of turning it on at the reception (while we were taking beach pics) and she turned it down and then up as we'd pause for toasts and such. It worked for us and it was significantly less than a dj but some bigger groups (we were a group of 32) may prefer a DJ to hype up the crowd and have more tracks upon request.
        Claudia & Sean
        11/11/07

#4 JessicaM

JessicaM
        • Vendor
        • 1,969 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 05:36 PM

We had an ipod at ours. It was great..I think Yesica turned it on when people got over there and then we had a group of friends who did it all night while switching ipods with different songs they wanted to hear...which works out great. It was plenty loud and we also rent the microphone which I think was $200 for the night. We only had a lot of family there so it wasnt much of a dancing crowd which is why we went with the ipod...but there was plenty of dancing that was done!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users