Photo

~~**Make-up finishing spray-keep make up fresh and on in the HEAT!~~**

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#31 msasfraz

msasfraz
  • 392 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:35 PM

thanks.......ill get early and do a trial run...

#32 ginalynn

ginalynn
    • 219 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 10:59 PM

I am excited to find some and try it!

#33 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
      • 714 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:47 PM

Hi,
        Thanks for this recommendation! I had it shipped to Oahu from ULTA since there was no ULTA in Hawaii. I used it on my wedding day and it worked great. Temp was in the 80's but normally I sweat and my make-up oxidizes and changes color and runs. But with the finishing spray the make-up looked fresh! Except for the lipstick though but it was ok reapplying it. This one is definitely a keeper! Thanks again so much for this recommendation!

BEst to all,

Jessica

#34 Jen5372

Jen5372
        • 228 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 07:16 PM

Ok I used this in 105 degree temps-make u stayed on all night!!!! 12 hours in the same make-up! Worth every penny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If it can work in vegas-it can work anywhere! LOL

#35 Banana11

Banana11
          • VIP Member
          • 8,841 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 09:00 AM

Thanks for the tip!! I just ordered a bottle and can't wait to try it!

#36 blkladylaw

blkladylaw
            • 149 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 03:05 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jen5372
              Ok I used this in 105 degree temps-make u stayed on all night!!!! 12 hours in the same make-up! Worth every penny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If it can work in vegas-it can work anywhere! LOL
              thanks for the tip...I am wedding in Vegas next month....I have had the whole kit on my registry ever since reading this thread as a bridal shower idea but if it doesn't get purchased I am going to order myself
              Wed 9/5/08 at Lake Las Vegas Chapel Fiorenza with yacht cruise reception on the La Contessa and party the next night in VIP section at Club Poetry at Caesars Palace. Stayed at the Ritz at the Lake and checked into the Trump hotel on the strip after our reception.
              Our first baby (a...

#37 Angel

Angel
              • 2,635 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 03:19 PM

Thanks, I will have to check that out.

#38 Banana11

Banana11
                • VIP Member
                • 8,841 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 01:21 PM

I wanted to follow up on this product. I saw this post a while ago and decided to make the purchase and give it a shot. For the past week or so I've used it a bunch of times and LOVE it! My makeup lasts about four times longer than it use to! It's not greasy or oily at all. It dries in about 10 seconds and you are ready to go. I highly recommend it! Thank you for sharing this find!!!!!

#39 lenka14

lenka14
                  • 151 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 01:59 PM

After reading this thread, I HAD to get one. I ordered it from Skincare : Strivectin, Skinceuticals, Philosophy, RevaleSkin, Kinerase, MD Forte and more Skincare Products at SkinStore.com. It's free shipping and if you use code ADD10 you get 10% off. My total came to $26.10

#40 MsSunshine

MsSunshine
                    • 415 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 08:11 PM

Thanks for sharing :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users