So don't feel TOO bad, I too have a nightmare Kinko's story very similar to yours. Basically I went all the way there, printed my invites and then realized I mis-spelled a word. Had to drive back home re-type the word, go back to Kinkos re-print the invites, got back home and realized I forgot all the packaging I bought. OMG really? Go back with my head down and vow that I'll never go back LOL. Atleast your brochures look totally fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davematthews16 View Post
So don't feel TOO bad, I too have a nightmare Kinko's story very similar to yours. Basically I went all the way there, printed my invites and then realized I mis-spelled a word. Had to drive back home re-type the word, go back to Kinkos re-print the invites, got back home and realized I forgot all the packaging I bought. OMG really? Go back with my head down and vow that I'll never go back LOL. Atleast your brochures look totally fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go!!!
smile159.gif See, I'm not the only one?! I'm sure Kinko's is use to crazy brides like us during wedding season!