Sign in to follow this  
adias.angel

Any orange brides out there?

I'm an orange bride too.... Since we're getting married on Halloween we are burnt orange and chocolate, the girls are wearing burnt orange dresses with chocolate accents and the flowers are a combination of burnt orange roses and such and chocolate sunflowers and cosmos and some other stuff too...

I like the inspiration photo of the orange, teal and khaki...

Hey guys!

I still have not picked the colors for our wedding. I love the idea of orange and hot pink. Maybe chocolate? April in Puerto Rico so I think it should be tropical...

The problem is I have to see it!

Do you guys have any pictures of what inspired your orange theme?

Or where do you think I can look for ideas?

Time is ticking and I'm getting sooo much crap from people because I haven't decided!

Thanks for your help!

I got tons of orange inspiration from the knot.com you can search for ideas by color and there is tons of great ideas in orange. I am using mango and lime as my main colors with possibly some ivory or hot pink too!

In my signature there is a link to my planning albums. I have one whole album just dedicated to color ideas. :) Plus alot of the pictures in my ceremony album are orange too. Here is the one that started us on orange:

Click the image to open in full size.

I'm also a orange bride, everything from guest favours to the cake had some kind of orange colour on it... Mint Green and bright Orange are my main colours. Take a look at the palnning thread you can most of my stuff there... Happy planning!!!