What do you think about boudoir calendar?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 05:11 PM

So I am already thinking of 1 year anny gifts - plus more of a motivational thing for me to stick to my BDW season 3 - What do you guys think of some sort of boudoir calendar for my hubby? I thought maybe I could dress up for each month or something? I didn't do BD photos and this is so unlike me to do anything like this so I know he would be surprised - but is it cheesy? What do you think??

#2 samanthag

• 896 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 05:14 PM

I think it's a great idea! I'm sure your hubby will enjoy his gift!!

#3 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,504 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 05:19 PM

I think it is cheesy but I love it! I've been thinking about doing that as a gift for years. I keep telling myself I'll get skinny and go for it. If he's going to have a girlie calendar it should be me!

I would love to dress up for each month. Think of all that great new lingerie!!!

#4 jajajaja

• VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 05:23 PM

I think it would be cute. It's also some nice motivation!
          Happily married since 2008

#5 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
          • 11,403 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 05:29 PM

I def think it's a cute idea. My only question is: where would he keep it?

#6 1elephant

• VIP Member
            • 15,998 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 05:30 PM

a friend of mine did that. she actually had a friend take cute pics of her and took it to staples to make it into a calendar. they hung it in their home office.

#7 stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 4,853 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by Christa
                I def think it's a cute idea. My only question is: where would he keep it?
                I was thinking the same thing. I would do it too but i dont want his mother coming over all nosy saying oooohhh what is this, and out comes a pic of my tatas or something.
                Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#8 KLC77

• 2,207 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 11:03 PM

I think this is a good idea! Just think of all of the different things you can do for each month.

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#9 Angel

• 2,635 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 11:06 PM

I think that's a great idea. Go for it and have fun with it.

#10 Jen5372

• 228 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 11:18 PM

I say go for it if you have the guts! me-I would die before ever doing that! but then again-i am soooooooooo not skinny-so I could never. I would die laughing. I think my soon to be DH would laugh too-or get all perverted and annoying. ( I hate his lame ass perverted comments he thinks are funny LOL)

I say if its something you and dh would think is cool-GO FOR IT! You could do cute ones-nothing skanky---like even a cool january one where ur in a sweater ( like a big warm one) and nothing else! Imagination....

I have this photo I found on google where this girl was naked ( ok long story i honestly did a google search with the words happy birthday and it came up)...anyways............

She was on the kitchen counter-sorta standing and over her boobies were those Happy Birthday cone hats and she held the cake and over her ohhhhoo was a big bow! Then she had one of those cone hats on her head-sure you could see the kitchen and she was naked-but it was cute. This dumb girl was like a damm size 2-so I could slap (lol) her but it was a cute idea! LOL

That could be an idea for his birthday month!!

LOL Look at me coming up with ideas...and I could never do it-maybe If I did lose weight! hmmmmmmmmm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users