264 replies to this topic

#151 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 09:39 PM

OMG this is the funniest thing ever. It's them making the video

Heidi Montag on the Cheap - TMZ.com - Entertainment News, Celebrity Gossip and Hollywood Rumors

#152 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 09:41 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Morgan
      OMG this is the funniest thing ever. It's them making the video

Heidi Montag on the Cheap - TMZ.com - Entertainment News, Celebrity Gossip and Hollywood Rumors
      I know, it's so funny. In the US weekly magazine article she states how people can be so cruel and laugh at her. I was thinking, hello you are acting like a fool, of course people will talk.

#153 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 09:42 PM

http://bestdestinati....730#post266281

Figured something this funny deserved it's own thread

#154 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
        • 1,565 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 05:14 AM

oh that reminds me why i dont want those scripted "reality shows" hahaha. that way i get to steer clear or worthless people like her and her "director" fiance hahaha. i caught an episode of that tanning salon show once and i almost slit my eye balls with the edge of an envelope hehehe

AND THATTTT is how i know im addicted to BDW... because im in a thread about how addicted i am to it and i actually replied to a post about a reality show... ugh im pathetic haha

#155 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
          • 26,161 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 06:21 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by redwards

Yeah, it's nuts when you have a dream about someone you've never even met! lol! I dreamt that I ran into Jamy at a resort somewhere. She was floating on a raft thingy in the pool w/ a drink and I was there w/ my DH and kept just staring at her 'cause she looked familiar. Finally I got up the guts to ask her if she was ...well,her! And she was and we laughed and talked about it, introduced our Dh's and all that. Pretty normal really except that I don't even know her!
            ROFL!!! Well I hope I looked hot in my bikini...it's a dream, right? hehe Thank God I was nice...that dream could have gone any direction!

The funny thing is that's kind of how I met Ann. DH & I were at Dreams drinking in the shadows on the beach one night, and there was this lady with a group of people and she kept taking lots of pictures. I told DH "I wonder if that's Ann..it kinda looks like her but I can't tell." Of course he thought I was nuts and told me not to walk up and ask this stranger her name...but then I said "she is taking way too many pictures to not be here for a big event".

So I said screw it I'm asking, and approached her and sure enough it was Ann. Then we introduced our other halves and I monopolized her time by talking about my wedding the day before...lol Don't know why we didn't take pictures because we both had cameras, but I was quite tipsy and on my way to a club. Funny!!

#156 Stormsong

Stormsong
            • 287 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 09:12 PM

I know I am addicted cause i get sad thinking I won't be able to talk to you all after my wedding is done! (I consider you all my friends! lol)

When you think you should invite the BDW girls to your wedding!!!
              Lisa

#157 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
              • 1,565 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 10:19 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Stormsong
                I know I am addicted cause i get sad thinking I won't be able to talk to you all after my wedding is done! (I consider you all my friends! lol)

why not. there are tons of people on here who are married. silly goose... :)

#158 gkashmira

gkashmira
                • 1,962 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 10:39 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Stormsong

Why won't you be able to talk after your weddings done? My wedding was last June!
                  Kashmira & Dan
                  Happily married since June 16, 2007
                  http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
                  Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
                  Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#159 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
                  • 1,565 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 10:55 PM

you know you are addicted when you make up threads like favorite childhood fads and toys just because there isnt enough action going on in the other threads

#160 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                    • VIP Member
                    • 18,452 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 11:05 PM

I thought they were good threads jean marcus. I love reminiscing (excuse my spelling).
                      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users