Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

• Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#4501 wendvipo

wendvipo
  • 36 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 01:18 PM

Welcome back, can't wait to hear your review any tips you have would be great, we leave next Saturday and get married on the Thursday! Hope the weather was great for you?? Our reception will be in the seaside grill (hopefully they will let us, being spring break and all)! Where did you have yours?

#4502 LaLastMinute

LaLastMinute
    • 20 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by wendvipo 

Welcome back, can't wait to hear your review any tips you have would be great, we leave next Saturday and get married on the Thursday! Hope the weather was great for you?? Our reception will be in the seaside grill (hopefully they will let us, being spring break and all)! Where did you have yours?

wendvipo, well, weather is a funny thing.  We were there from 7-14 March.  For the most part, the weather was GLORIOUS!!  As a matter of fact, it only rained once.  There was a thunderstorm from 3-5pm on Thursday, 10 March... my wedding was at 4pm on 10 March   However, it did work out for the best... our backup was the chapel, which it just too cute for words... Everyone said they thought it was better there than on the beach.  As a bonus, since the rain stopped at 5, we got some awesome photos on the (deserted) beach and next to the (deserted) dolphin pool  So it made for some great stories... and a really good time.  Our reception was moved to the Himitsu (Asian Fusion) Restaurant with our cocktail hour at the adjacent Barracuda bar!!!  We were lucky in that every night, one of the restaurants is closed, so Natalia offered Himitsu up to us... and it was perfect!  I must say I preferred the reception location... partially because it can get quite windy in the evening... especially at the end of the Relax Pool... 

As far as your reception location, if Aurora has confirmed the Seaside Grill, then you have nothing to worry about.  Also, this resort strongly discourages Spring Breakers, so the only increase would be in families because their kids are on vacation.  Let me know if you have any more questions... I know how hectic it gets right at the last minute!

Cheers,

Laurel  

#4503 LaLastMinute

LaLastMinute
      • 20 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 03:30 AM

Where has everybody gone?

#4504 DanniS

DanniS
        • 145 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 03:36 AM

I am still here  and patiently waiting for May to roll around. 

#4505 LaLastMinute

LaLastMinute
          • 20 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 07:01 AM

Phew... am so glad.  I thought I'd scared everybody off for a bit! 

I'm sorry I haven't posted my review yet, but I'm having a really hard time choosing which pics to include!  I'm going to try to post it this weekend, though.

If there's anything at all I might be able to help you with, please let me know.  I really don't mind.

Not long to go for you yet!

Cheers,

Laurel

PS  I have a couple of quick questions for you... I just figured out that I could change my image as a NOOB, but how did you add that tagline on the bottom?  I thought you had to have tons of posts to be able to do that?

#4506 ourvm

ourvm
            • 211 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 05:11 PM

Hi Ladies,

I have found this forum to be so extremely helpful so wanted to return the favor!  I just posted my review with pictures - sorry it took so long.  I think it's sorted  alphabetically so look for the one titiled OURVM.  Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Hope you find the review helpful.

Cheers!

#4507 TULUM BRIDE 11

TULUM BRIDE 11
              • 1 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:48 AM

November 2011 DT Bride.  So very anxious.  I just came across this website and it is awesome!!! :) I love reading the reviews and seeing pics.  It helps me to picture it a bit better. I feel so overwhelmed and am hoping to read through a lot of this website when I have a few err. hours lol :)

#4508 ourvm

ourvm
                • 211 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 02:58 PM

Here's the link to the Dreams Tulum Review page.

Originally Posted by ourvm View Post

Hi Ladies,

I have found this forum to be so extremely helpful so wanted to return the favor!  I just posted my review with pictures - sorry it took so long.  I think it's sorted  alphabetically so look for the one titiled OURVM.  Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!

#4509 DanniS

DanniS
                  • 145 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 06:12 PM

Thanks for the review ourvm!

#4510 pineapplebride

pineapplebride
                    • 232 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by LaLastMinute 

wendvipo, well, weather is a funny thing.  We were there from 7-14 March.  For the most part, the weather was GLORIOUS!!  As a matter of fact, it only rained once.  There was a thunderstorm from 3-5pm on Thursday, 10 March... my wedding was at 4pm on 10 March

Hi Ladies,

Cheers!

Thanks for the awesome review!! Helps me relax about my wedding coming up in May!!

Heather & Max - Dreams Tulum - May 10, 2011!

Fuschia and Orange Bouquet and Bout for sale: http://www.bestdesti...t-bout-for-sale

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users