Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

• Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#3541 ourvm

ourvm
  • 211 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 09:39 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by northernflasher
    So I'm going down there in 2 days and I'd just like to say thank you to sunbride and all of you DT brides for your help, hard work and inspiration. I'm going there for 3 weeks and then the week we get back we are shooting 4 weddings back to back so it's gonna be about a month before I can get my review out but I promise it will come. Let me know if there's any info I can gather for you or help you with while I'm down there. Good luck with all your plans. See you in a month!
    Congrats Michelle. Looking forward to your review and wedding photos - (especially the chapel) :)

#3542 L&A2010

L&A2010
    • 156 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 10:40 AM

Quote:
      So I'm going down there in 2 days and I'd just like to say thank you to sunbride and all of you DT brides for your help, hard work and inspiration. I'm going there for 3 weeks and then the week we get back we are shooting 4 weddings back to back so it's gonna be about a month before I can get my review out but I promise it will come. Let me know if there's any info I can gather for you or help you with while I'm down there. Good luck with all your plans. See you in a month!
      Michelle, your time has finally come!! Congratulations and ENJOY!

#3543 m&d2011

m&d2011
      • 379 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 10:44 AM

this is great!

#3544 Amymarie

Amymarie
        • 180 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 09:42 PM

Congrats michelle, soak it in:)

#3545 barbiegirl_27

barbiegirl_27
          • 946 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 01:02 AM

Hi Ladies! I have spent the past week reading this thread from start to finish.....I didn't want to officially join until I had caught up! Well I'm all caught up now, and ready to join this thread!

Username: barbiegirl_27
            Names: Anita & Josh
            Date & Time: February 2, 2011 @ 4pm
            Wedding package: Paradise
            Wedding extras (through the resort): probably quite a bit, but still undecided
            Outside vendors (cost charged by vendor and any fees charged by the resort): none
            Type of ceremony: Symbolic
            Coordinator: Natalia
            Number of guests: probably close to 30 but this is still up in the air
            Ceremony location and time: beach at 4pm
            Cocktail hour location and time: not too sure yet.
            Reception location and time: not too sure, either beach or dolphin pool
            Photographer: family friend or family (lucky enough to have 2 attending our wedding)
            Videographer: none
            Review (link):
            Photos (link):
            Video (link):
            Planning thread (link):
            Wedding website (link):
            Special arrangements / activities:
            See my review for ….

#3546 TaraLeanne

TaraLeanne
            • 19 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 01:35 AM

Quote:
              Good luck Michelle! I hope you have a great time! I look forward to your review and pictures!!!!

#3547 jerzygirl85

jerzygirl85
              • 342 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 02:43 PM

Good luck Michelle!!! I hope your wedding is everything you've dreamed about :)
                ~~Joanna~~

Bride & Groom plus 36 booked!

http://tickers.Ticke....7ca2/event.png

#3548 SunBride

SunBride
                • 1,499 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 06:12 PM

Quote:
                  Good luck and enjoy! Can't believe you are going for 3 weeks, you're so lucky! I look forward to reading your review and seeing your pictures.

When you say you are shooting 4 weddings back to back, you mean you are a photographer? Who is your wedding photographer?

I have a favor to ask, to you or anyone else on here, I'd really like a picture of a "Dreams Tulum" sign from somewhere on the resort, that I can use for my vacation photobook (yes, it's still not done even though it's been 2 years, perhaps because I spend too much time organizing this thread instead of working on it!). I know there is the arch that you drive under at the entrance, I'm not so fond of that, I think there is another big sign somewhere. Anyways, if you think of it, you could email it to me when you get back.

#3549 taranyc

taranyc
                  • 242 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 07:41 AM

Congrats Michelle!!! Can't wait to see all your photos!! Have a great time.

#3550 barbiegirl_27

barbiegirl_27
                    • 946 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 01:33 PM

Hi Ladies, I just was wondering if anyone knows if Dreams will do cupcakes instead of a cake? I've read through the thread and didn't see anything mentioned. Just thought I'd ask before attempting to email Natalia!
                      Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users