Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

• Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#1261 Blkatz

Blkatz
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 11:09 AM

I actually can not believe that our weddings are so soon! Time is flying!
    Sarah-we are doing the ceremony on the beach and then planning on either one of the pool patio or the beach for the reception. I haven't fully decided on which one yet

#1262 Blkatz

Blkatz
    • 1,025 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 11:09 AM

I actually can not believe that our weddings are so soon! Time is flying!
      Sarah-we are doing the ceremony on the beach and then planning on either one of the pool patio or the beach for the reception. I haven't fully decided on which one yet

#1263 rachelannmartin

rachelannmartin
      • 192 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:22 PM

Hey Beth we were thinking the same thing - beach ceremony and then patio or beach for reception. I'm just wondering if the beach will be to cool and the patio too exposed. I'm hoping Janine will be able to shed some light when she comes back. We're getting down to crunch time EEE!

#1264 rachelannmartin

rachelannmartin
        • 192 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:40 PM

Hey Beth we were thinking the same thing - beach ceremony and then patio or beach for reception. I'm just wondering if the beach will be to cool and the patio too exposed. I'm hoping Janine will be able to shed some light when she comes back. We're getting down to crunch time EEE!

#1265 maxandkatie

maxandkatie
          • 95 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 02:55 PM

We are undecided about the location of the reception. I am leaning towards the beach. Right now I only have about 25 people including us, there may be some last minute additions, but we will have no more than 30. So I think on the beach will be nice. Have you heard from any other brides which location is the best?

#1266 Blkatz

Blkatz
            • 1,025 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 03:03 PM

we are in the same boat as far as people attending. So far we have 23 people including us. Thinking we will end up with maybe the most 30. IF you do some searches on here on wedding reviews you can see what other brides decided for locations. For us, we really want everything outside since it is so pretty there

#1267 cbbt1985

cbbt1985
              • 13 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 04:29 PM

I was convinced I wanted to book my wedding at DT, it looks beautiful and seems reasonable for our guests, but I noticed a bad review on trip advisor with a bad experience at a wedding!! Before I start a new search, I read so many GOOD reviews about DT from all of you!! I don't know what to do! I need to book somewhere soon--my wedding is in September!! Advice?!

#1268 Blkatz

Blkatz
                • 1,025 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 04:44 PM

You can't base your decision on trip advisor alone. There are some people who will never be happy no matter what. I would base it off of what everyone on here says and their experiences

#1269 *Kerin28*

*Kerin28*
                  • 202 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 05:42 PM

The resort is anything you want to make of it. Things go wrong and they will, but its how you handle it and what you want it to be. Somer people will never be happy. From what I read I say go for it. All of the brides on here think very highly of DT, their reviews are why I want to have my wedding there.

#1270 rachelannmartin

rachelannmartin
                    • 192 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 05:53 PM

Does anyone know the turn around time for the resort videographer? We leave the day after our big day and are trying to set a date for our AHR and want to ensure we have the vid to show. I've sent an email but still awaiting a response.
                      Thanks chicas!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users