Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

• Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#1241 neen

neen
  • 633 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 02:12 AM

see post below!

#1242 neen

neen
    • 633 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 02:14 AM

hi! just got back from our DT wedding...only have a few non pro pics to share so far...
      We leave for Hawaii in the morning so i'll post my review and pro pics when I get back at the end of the month

Landy and Anabel ROCK! Everything was great...more to come when we get back :)

Click the image to open in full size.

OH - and the iPod docking stations take 2 AAA batteries :)

#1243 neen

neen
      • 633 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 02:29 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by SunBride
        Finally an answer to that question! Too bad it was too late for Neen, hopefully she figures something out. I'm adding this info to the update list for page 1
        That's actually not correct...they take 2 AAA batteries - at least the one in our room did :)

#1244 Lindz

Lindz
        • 109 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 09:44 AM

Congrats! Neen! You look beautiful! Can't wait to read all about it!

#1245 rachelannmartin

rachelannmartin
          • 192 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 09:52 AM

OMG Janine, you looked stunningly fantabulous!!! Congratulations hun and can't wait to hear more about your special day! Enjoy time with your hubby

#1246 Blkatz

Blkatz
            • 1,025 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 10:30 AM

OMG NEEN!!!! I love your pictures so far! I can not wait to see everything! Congrats!

#1247 sgbrown

sgbrown
              • 130 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 11:48 AM

Hi girls,

Not that there's anything I can do about it, but I just thought I'd share a little piece of information I recently learned. I emailed Anabel to ask her about occupancy rates last May (i.e. what was the likelihood that the resort is going to be less than 70% occupied the first week of May since we're hoping to have our reception at the Seaside Grill) and she wrote me back this reply:

"About you request for the seaside grill you are right is depends the occupation in the resort; may Is a very busy month in the resort. We confirm the locations 3 week before to the wedding but I have you request. We have 2 wedding more that day but if the occupation is less than 70% we can confirm you the seaside grill, but only one month before to the wedding."

I'm trying not to get too bothered by the fact that there are THREE weddings on May 7th. I was originally told there was one other wedding on May 7th, so I guess they've booked another. I could complain, but it's not like they're going to cancel someone's wedding. Would it bother any of you or am I getting a little bridezilla-ish? Oh well, I've asked for the wedding arch at the Seaside Grill for 5 pm (confirmed) and the Seaside Grill for my reception (we'll see). I guess I should just come up with some other options for my reception in case I can't get it. I don't want to be in the ballroom, but we have 52 people so I'm not really sure what the next best option is. Sorry for being grumpy!

#1248 sdtooley

sdtooley
                • 109 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 11:57 AM

Congratulations Neen! You look so beautiful and so happy! I cannot wait to hear all about your wedding experience at DT. Enjoy your honeymoon as a MRS.!

#1249 Blkatz

Blkatz
                  • 1,025 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 11:57 AM

Wow-i am a little surprised that they are having 3 weddings on one day!
                    Could you do a beach reception?

#1250 SunBride

SunBride
                    • 1,499 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 05:19 PM

Neen - congrats, you looked great, can't wait for your review and pro pics!

sgbrown - try not to worry about it too much. On your wedding day everyone will be focused on you and you won't even notice the other weddings. As for reception locations, there are several to choose from so chances are you can get something outdoors.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users