Funny Wedding Night Stories

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 Sita&Nate

• 349 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by Thomasjsgirl
    LOL! As a "wifey" I can tell you that after all the stress and festivities were finally over and we were alone on our wedding night ... DH and I simply crashed - woo hoo, we're a wild pair! The next night, we planned to have a romantic evening to make up for our sleepy wedding night so we filled up the hot tub on our balcony and DH lit candles and put out champagne. I absent-mindedly threw my robe on the shelf behind us and broke the champagne glasses and THEN, my robe caught on fire from the candles! Needless to say, I'm sure the maid was wondering what the hell went on the night before when I left her a note asking for a new robe because we had a little "accidento"!!
    Hahaha!! That is hilarious We're banning any "relations" this month, so maybe despite the tiredness of the eventful wedding day we can still muster the energy to do somethin-somethin'... which reminds me, i still need to get some decent night time wear

#12 KimmyD

• 351 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 01:23 PM

Well Thomasjsgirl - I laughed out loud. That is really funny. Thanks for sharing!!
      28 Booked + Bride & Groom
      78 Room Nights!

#13 jodieP

• 278 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 02:01 PM

Thomasjsgirl - That is too funny! you must have been horrified when the robe caught fire! oh i bear in mind that no throwing of clothing is allowed on my honeymoon then!! lol!! Boy im glad you have a good sense of humor in that situation! lol

24 Booked plus bride & groom

#14 Ayita

• 861 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 02:26 PM

Lol ! On our side we partied hard until 4:30 in the morning. We were exhausted and, we had quite abit to drink ! We came back to our room and it was nice and set up for newlywed night - you know, the swan, the rose petals, the chocolates - hubby was like, let's get some ! He laid on the bed while I was brushing my teeth and when I came back, no more than 1 minute I swear, he was snoring.

#15 *Linds*

• 5,776 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 02:57 PM

these stories are amazing! I hope I have something hilarious to report back!
            Loving married life! <3

#16 *Krista*

• 819 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 03:47 PM

LMAO - these stories are awesome!! I can see something funny like this happening with hubby and I because we have been together for 6 + years, so sex is nothing "special" lol....our friends told us that they were both too tired on their wedding night as well, and they didn't even get back to their room until 4 am...brutal! anyway, we'll see what happens. I'm sure if we don't do the horizontal mambo that night, he'll make some joke about now that we are officially married the sex stops...lol!! he always tells this joke about the one substance found that can stop a woman's sex drive - wedding cake! lol...
              July 10, 2010 ~ This was the day I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love... ~ Mrs. Allen

#17 purpleshells

• 338 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 09:43 PM

LOL hilarious ladies keep em coming!

#18 jennypenny23

• 295 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 09:52 PM

LOL Thomasjsgirl !!! That sounds like something that would only happen in a movie!!
                  Too funny girl!

#19 Girasole

• 757 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 10:00 PM

Ha, I love this thread, too funny. When I got married the first time my husband was pretty drunk & I was a little tipsy but we were exhausted and just crashed. I know with my future DH that I definitely don't want to get too drunk & really just enjoy our night together and hopefully have a little fun : )
                    Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

#20 purpleshells

• 338 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 10:27 AM

hoping for that 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users