Photo

Riu/Jamaica Brides....4 months or less to go..

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
  • 584 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 09:07 PM

So..how's it going?

Has anyone heard from Chandlyn yet? Anyone ready yet?

I'm just checking in to see if everyone is ready to go! I have 4 months and I feel raedy other than having to pay off my trip & wedding package.

I'm feeling confident! Where is everyone else at? Maybe if we share what we have left to do we can help eachother out by reminding us what is left to do

WOOHOO!! I'm excited

#2 m-mak

m-mak
    • 13 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 04:02 PM

I'm November 12th and think I have every thing lined up. When are you sending in your noterized documents.

#3 ccunningham

ccunningham
      • 58 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 06:54 PM

I'm Oct. 31st and haven't heard a word from Chandlyn. I called twice and left messages and emailed twice. I was worried, because I was Nov. 1st and then changed to Oct. 31st in order to get the 4:00 time slot, but I was paranoid that they hadn't changed their records. I just wanted to confirm it with her, but I guess three months before a wedding is too early for her to contact you.

#4 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
        • 584 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 09:32 PM

I'm hoping to get my documents notarized within the next month. I'm having issues finding someone to do it without charging me an arm & a leg.

As far as Chandlyn is concerned, I've emailed her once and she sent me cake & flower info that was it. Keep trying..especially if you have changed your date!

What are the 2 of you doing for wedding party gifts?

#5 Kishalee

Kishalee
          • Site Supporter
          • 64 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 01:16 PM

My wedding is oct 4th, and i haven't heard a peep from Chandlyn. I am completely confused about what I need to do.

#6 riubride08

riubride08
            • 17 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 01:36 PM

I would suggest you call chandlyn. She is very busy as they have weddings going on everyday except Sunday. As the time grew closer she was there when I needed her.

Jill
              7/4/08
              Riu Bride

#7 GeminiLibra

GeminiLibra
              • 220 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 05:39 PM

I have been emailing Chandlyn since last November and she usually gets back to me within a week or so, never more than two. She is very busy but I would email her soon and ask her your questions because you don't want to be stressed out or not have answers two months before your wedding. She's really nice and so far has been very helpful, if you have any questions you can always post here and everyone can help!

#8 msasfraz

msasfraz
                • 392 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 12:51 PM

you will have to stay on Chandalyn... the sale wedding cooridinator contacted my agent last week for particulars... prior to that i would email Chandalyn and Valeria and they would respond maybe 1-2 weeks later.. i guess thats their typical no fuss way... i have 7 weeks to go.... really stressed ..

#9 Kishalee

Kishalee
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 64 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 01:46 PM

I have emailed and got a response pretty quickly. I am not sure what I need to do before going there. I reserved the package and all, but since i am not sure how many people are actually coming... I am at a loss...

#10 RastaBride

RastaBride
                    • 12 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 06:49 PM

Hi,

I haven't posted in awhile..

but my wedding is about 2.5- 3 weeks away (Aug. 30 at 2 pm)! So far I dont have my dress yet, cannot book the seagrape bar for the reception (due to the hotel's beach party) - and the pool side location is already booked, and just found out the the person who normally cuts/colors my hair has left the salon (with no forwarding address)... So i am a little stressed.

I'm trying to keep my spirts up... but it seems like one thing after another is not working out.

I guess its Jamaica.. .no problem mon.

Kelly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users