Sign in to follow this  
Jessica

Project Runway!

I am a huge fan of Project Runway! I made my hubby watch it last night because I was so excited the new season started and he gave me such a hard time about it. Not even halfway through, I was fast forwarding through a couple parts and he told me to stop because he wanted to watch it all!! My DH is addicted now too!!!

I loved the vacuum cleaner dress and the paper cup dress was pretty darn cool too. They sent home the right person. That shower curtain thing was hideous.

Yeah, the shower curtain thing was terrible. I think the yellow plastic gloves just put it way over the ugly line... he totally should not have added those.

I just finished watching last nights episode thanks to DVR.

I kinda can't believe that they actually liked that dress Stella made. When Nina made that comment to that douche wearing the shorts and loafers about only needing three things to look cheap, I thought that comment could have easily been applied to Stella's tacky 80's throwback side lace up dress.

But that's just me...

How amazing was it that Natalie Portman was on last week? I'm not a huge fan of hollywood but she is one actress that stands out to me.

I still don't have a favorite. I just want that guy that talks in the third person to go soon!

I love Natalie Portman. In the sea of crap actresses like Jessica Alba and whoever else is "hot" right now, Natalie Portman is beautifully brilliant. I had no idea she was so tiny though. It was amusing see her stand next to Heidi Klum.