Bm Gifts

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Kryztan

Kryztan
  • 743 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:59 PM

Product: Dooney & Bourke "South Beach" Bucket Bag

So today I bought these in white for my bm's tell me what you think! I think they are appropriate, but dont know that I would carry one. Still deciding, I can return!

#2 DallasAshli

DallasAshli
    • 451 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:05 PM

I think purses are hard to shop for because everybody likes different styles. Unless you really know your BMs style, you might run the risk of it just sitting in their closet. Great thought - its up to you!

#3 Kryztan

Kryztan
      • 743 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:06 PM

They are both really fun girls...thats why I thought these might work

#4 Tracy

Tracy
        • 281 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:07 PM

I think the idea of a purse is nice...but if it was me, I would enjoy a solid vs a print (too many different tastes for different people), could you find something in a solid tan or brown or something. That purse is cute, but I'm not sure it's going to go with a lot of stuff....

#5 Kat81

Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:07 PM

I agree. I am soooo picky when it comes to purses. My grandma has this horrible habit of buying them for me, they end up in my closet and usually my sister or Mom end up with them. If you think they will like them then go for it! But, they are really expensive to run the risk if you are not sure ya know?

#6 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:08 PM

I think they are fun and cute.

#7 Tracy

Tracy
              • 281 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:08 PM

DUH...I just re-read your post that says you got it in white (with the print i presume) - i like that idea better than the pink :)

#8 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
                • 1,881 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:41 PM

purse are really hard to buy for someone. I think there is only one person in this world i would want to shop for me because we have the exact same taste.

Since you said you'renot sure if you would carry it, are you absolutely positive they would carry it I am only wondering because IMHO that's a lot of $$ to drop on a BM gift if you're not 100% sure....
                  http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
                  February 14, 2009

#9 Alyssa

Alyssa
                  • 11,793 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 10:38 PM

hhhmmm tricky ... i would be careful giving them these purses, especially if you wouldn't carry it yourself KWIM?

I generally will never carry anything that is 'branded' that obviously - are you sure your girls won't mind that aspect?

i don't know - i hate to be a downer but i would either do a solid print or make sure to include a gift receipt!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users