Photo

Folks in Cabo right now...help!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 mpark46

mpark46
  • 154 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 01:12 PM

Is it really raining there? Weather.com says its going to rain all weekend and into mid-week next week.

Does it rain sporadically or is it raining throughout the day.

I'm so worried! Help!

#2 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts
    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 17 July 2008 - 01:16 PM

did you read the weather report carefully? it says "isolated" showers --- that means it will likely rain for just a small amount of time, not all day. and yes, it's getting close to the rainy season (which technically starts at middle-end of august).

#3 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 01:18 PM

Here is the link from weather.com Cabo San Lucas Weekend Weather Forecast - weather.com

I wouldn't be worried, I am sure your parents will have a great time. It is still 97 degrees, so a little rain will only make them cool off a bit.

Stop worrying, everything will be okay.

#4 sassybride

sassybride
      • Banned
      • 294 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 03:44 PM

She asking the question to folks in cabo right now..it's not her parents that are in cabo. I think she's freaking out cuz she's getting married in Cabo on July 22nd. I think.

Not to worry, it doest rain for long periods of time in cabo :)
        Staying at...RIU PALACE LOS CABOS

(Reception at the Westin Los Cabos)55 Guests attending

#5 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 03:46 PM

Their is a cabo live webcam, I think at villa del arco. You can check it out if your worried.

#6 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 03:50 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by sassybride
            She asking the question to folks in cabo right now..it's not her parents that are in cabo. I think she's freaking out cuz she's getting married in Cabo on July 22nd. I think.

Not to worry, it doest rain for long periods of time in cabo :)
            Oh good call! LOL! I thought her parents were in Cabo and she was worried about them getting rained out.

#7 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
            • 5,705 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 04:26 PM

It's been sunny, with a few very light clouds, not a sign of rain, I live in San Jose.

#8 Mango Deck

Mango Deck
              • 141 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 04:45 PM

It's been sunny, most of the time; but even if it rains, it doesn't pour around here

#9 Bradley Fraser

Bradley Fraser
                • 74 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:44 PM

I live here in Cabo and I golfed 27 holes in the HOT sunshine today. Weather.com is not very reliable. For instance when they forecast 'isolated thunderstorms' it rarely happens. When it does happen (this time of year) it rains in the mountains and not in Cabo San Lucas or San Jose del Cabo.

#10 cndisue58

cndisue58
                  • 19 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 10:03 PM

Don't worry! We got married at Dreams Cabo last Saturday. The weather said "scattered thunderstorms all weekend". We never had one! And the clouds that occasionally drifted over made for some absolutely incredible pictures. It was still 90 degrees, and the occasional light drizzle that did come down felt awesome. Rain in July in Cabo is not like rain anywhere else. IT WILL BE FINE. Relax and enjoy yourself!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users